fishing tommorow fishing tommorow fishing tommorow fishing tommorow
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default fishing tommorow

moving boat from fenwick to channel grove tommorow to much muddy water. figured might as well go fishing to even though the water still looks cloudy anyone going out tomorow give me a shout or has any info on some perch over around the islands i would apperciate it. going to try trolling for walleye but when that doesnt work need back up plan.

also reeltime did you git my pm about buckeye the messages only work half the time there on fire there right now i would be going there but have to move boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Buckeye

Do you mean Buckeye Lake? I used to fish there alot. What's hot and heavy out there?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default bad karma

did the move on mothers day weekend, actually done better in the kelleys area with perch, then I did with the complex jig in april. Well what April we had to fish with. See you in Channel Grove with captain Jim. Also looks like your a Neark boy, touch base. We fish in same areas. Ron -somethin fishy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BAD KARMA View Post
    moving boat from fenwick to channel grove tommorow to much muddy water. figured might as well go fishing to even though the water still looks cloudy anyone going out tomorow give me a shout or has any info on some perch over around the islands i would apperciate it. going to try trolling for walleye but when that doesnt work need back up plan.

also reeltime did you git my pm about buckeye the messages only work half the time there on fire there right now i would be going there but have to move boat.
    Yes I did...thanks! Planning on going up to the big pond this coming weekend.