Canada Trip Canada Trip Canada Trip Canada Trip
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Canada Trip

Post Thanks / Like

Default Canada Trip

I know this has nothing to do with lake erie and if someone wants me to delete it just ask... anyways I was wondering if anyone know of good places to go in Canada to fish for walleye and Northerns? I would probably camp out but would want to rent a boat and i would take my own bait, lures,poles etc.. How much would this cost?

Thanks,
    Al

Post Thanks / Like

Default Places I used to go in canada

First of all I don't know any camping areas up there, where we used to go it's a four man min. they have cabins with cooking arangements in the cabins, Take it from me take your own cooking pans,you won't be happy with the scrap they call cooking pans,20 years of being the cook I know. The first place I would recemend is a place called Lake O'Sullivin you will be on dirt road for 3hrs exellent fishing walleye/pike there is a slot limit on that lake 18" to 21" you can keep been going there for 18 years. It was like $450 per man that was 10 years ago. The other place is called Domaine Poutrincourt. 7 days with man minimum is 565 US$/per person that is what they call European plan which means bring your own food and drinks for the week,that includes boat,motor,5 gallons of gas per man. I hope this helps!. But I wouldn't give them dam french people another red cent of my$ the bourder is a bastard to you the people treat you like sh t . We started going to Ohio to Lake Erie the people are great you get twice the bang for your$ the outfitters are awsome and so is locals and fishing is GREAT so you make the call.:

Post Thanks / Like

thanks alot

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default fishing in Canada

We go to canada fishing about every other year. The fishing is fantastic these waters just dont get fished like in the states. We go to Al and Kims Cedar Lake Lodge. They are wonderful!! been other places but since we went to Al and Kims we wont go anywhere else fair priced under 5oo a person for 6days. Nice cabins boats included all the gas u need and they are super helpful. They have no inhouse guides like most places that just want more money from you they fish a ton and just tell you where to start what to use they have nothing to hide. Awesome walleye muskie(6x world record holding lake) and mind blowing smallmouth fishing were 75-100 nice bronzebacks are not uncommon between 2 guys.