April walleye fishing? April walleye fishing? April walleye fishing? April walleye fishing?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a good forum for information. I am an amateur at best when it comes to fishing but love the sport. I am reading older posts and look forward to keeping up with them as spring approaches.

Great to know Captain Todd is so highly recommend.

I hope to get on a few boat charter lists for walk ons. It is hard to coordinate 6 people to plan a trip. My sons and I are always willing to go at the spur of the moment. It is a little over four hour drive to Sandusky for me, which is not too bad to do a couple good days of fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CAPTBRIAN View Post
    I run with Capt. Todd and went to Capt school with him as well. He is a great Capt. and will work hard for you.
    BTW, Capt. Brain will do anyone out there a great job too.. Hi Brian hope all is well, see ya in the spring or maybe this winter if you make it up to ice fish.
    Chad & Darcy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jcweis1 View Post
    This is a good forum for information. I am an amateur at best when it comes to fishing but love the sport. I am reading older posts and look forward to keeping up with them as spring approaches.

Great to know Captain Todd is so highly recommend.

I hope to get on a few boat charter lists for walk ons. It is hard to coordinate 6 people to plan a trip. My sons and I are always willing to go at the spur of the moment. It is a little over four hour drive to Sandusky for me, which is not too bad to do a couple good days of fishing.
    Call Todd before you head to Ohio. He runs out of the same marina I do and its 10 miles west of Port Clinton at Wild Wings Marina. I've only met him 1 time so I cant help ya there. Just be sure of where your lodging is and be at the boat on time because the jig bite is great in early morning. Have fun. Capt. Greg
    Last edited by gregnwtf; 01-22-2011 at 08:14 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Go-Time View Post
    BTW, Capt. Brain will do anyone out there a great job too.. Hi Brian hope all is well, see ya in the spring or maybe this winter if you make it up to ice fish.
    Chad & Darcy
    I have been keeping in touch with Josh and Joe when it gets right I think I am going to go.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CAPTBRIAN View Post
    I have been keeping in touch with Josh and Joe when it gets right I think I am going to go.
    I'm headed over late this week going to stay though the weekend.