NW Kelley's walleye NW Kelley's walleye NW Kelley's walleye NW Kelley's walleye
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default NW Kelley's walleye

Either there are some people who like to keep secrets, or none of the people killing walleye off Kelley's Island know about this site. I winterized my boat 3 weeks ago, but a good friend and fishing buddy just had an absolute slaughterfest of big walleye last Friday and Saturday off the northwest corner of Kelleys. They were trolling plugs and got four-man limits of big fish both days, lots of 6-10 pounders.

- Cast Party

Post Thanks / Like

I put my boat away Oct 30 also.. But I did go out with Pooh bear charters Sat morning and got 40 big walleye with my family and friends. My 18 weighed 128 pounds over at bayshore fish cleaners. That is a 7 pound average.. If your boat is out of the water give him a call.. Good Times.. i will send a post a picture soon.. thanks Capt Jim
    The fish were NW kellys 50 and 55 back on reef runners with no weights..

Post Thanks / Like

Here's the picture from Saturday the 13th.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Man o man !!!!!

Hey, Skipper9, That's what dreams are made of!!!! what a hell of a nice picture.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Why does everone quit this time of year???

I was just wondering why does everone pull out there boats so early, even Al Linder praises the western basin for a trophy of a life time this time of the year. Or is it you lucky guys that live on ol" erie get burned out by this time, just wondering, becouse ever chance I get to wet a line I'm there their baby!! It's not to hard to drain the blocks if the cold weather is the factor. Please let me know why everone seems to guit OCT. 30. Just curious, Till next year be safe on the ice & tight lines through the holes. happy Thanksgiving and have a Merry Christmas & healthy New Year PAP.

Post Thanks / Like

For alot of us we dont have a choice.. The marina that i am out of closes Oct 31. Normally that is just about perfect to get out before the water level drops to low to safely navigate the channels

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default fall

Lets hope April 11' will start like this season ended, sounds like fishing is still good, with some size-ODNR. Let the snow fall and thaw...jigging time will call-happy/ safe holiday to all.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks for the quick reply skipper9!!!!

I didn't realize that the most of you guys are locked into the mercy of the marinia's rules, I have a 19ft Sea Ray that only drafts 3 foot of water, dock or no dock if the lake is open to fishing I'm there, weather permitting. Hunting season starts monday,so i'll be in the woods for some real meat! Had back surgury 4 weeks ago so I have more time on my hands than normal. Also what did you mean by the water gets to low to navigate the channels, what makes the water resend this time of the year?( also if not being to nosey) what size vessel do you have? maybe this spring we could hook up with you for a day for a quick education? It's so nice to talk to real humans unlike the spring posts. Like always tight lines to everyone & happy holidays PAP.

Post Thanks / Like

I use my 30 ft sportcraft on lake erie.. I have a 19 ft fisher for inland lakes. PAP, if you want a trophy we will work on that in early april.. Cant wait. My 1st mate already wants to start working on the boat to put back in..

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up possibly a April trip????

Skipper9 I got 3 possibly 4 guys that said their intrested in a trip. Please give us some avalible dates so we can see if any thing works for us & lodging close buy thanks PAP remember it's in april, we dont keep any wall hangers just love to catch them smaller ones we eat.