C-can, Cedar Point, Vermillion? C-can, Cedar Point, Vermillion? C-can, Cedar Point, Vermillion? C-can, Cedar Point, Vermillion?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default C-can, Cedar Point, Vermillion?

Any one been casting or fishing C-can, N Cedar point or vermillion this weekend? Looking for a place with better fish for tomorrow?

buddstools Guest

Fished around the 40/33 line last night,trolling. How many sheephead would you like? Anyway, 40 jet 60-70 back late evening seem to be better.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks for the update

Thanks for the reply, went back out west of west reef today picked a few small teenagers along with everyone around us. Stopped in around the islands and tried some skinny spots on our way back with no luck. Headed back this weekend and going east till we find quality fish!!!

Post Thanks / Like

buddstool I fished the 39 33 sat and sunday few sheep lots of walleyes. casting 3/4 oz crawler harnesses. fished 10 feet down. the sheephead were below the walleyes. About a 5 count then a slow retrieve. limit catches by 10am. If we let our lures sink to far we picked up sheephead. The bite was really strong from 9am to about 10:30. It was nice out there not too many boats on Saturday more on Sunday. The crawler harnesses two #2 hooks 1/2 worm and a colorado gold hammerd blade the size of a quarter, I think a #4

Post Thanks / Like

I head that way saturday, hope the bite is still on, thanks for the info. If you hear of any changes please let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to start up in that area Saturday. I will be on 79 give me a call. If I don't find fish there I'm moving east 2 to 4 miles.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll give you shout, thanks, our boat is named "dream killer". Hopefully we get into them. Talk at you saturday.