Operation "dry water" Operation "dry water" Operation "dry water" Operation "dry water"
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Operation "dry water"

Starting today the coast guard is running operation Dry Water...It's this weekend and next weekend....They will be out in full force checking to see if captian's are intoxicated.....Take this very seriously they were out last night here in Toledo...Have a DD on board if you blow over .08 you will recieve a BUI...Fines, possible jail time,and the possibility of loosing you boating right's for up to 1 year... They got me last year at my dock!!!! They were tied off to the end of it pulling people over....Trust me it's not a good feeling and will ruin your day on the water....So everyone be smart and be safe and enjoy your time on the water...
    LOWE LIFE

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Thanks

Good 2 know. we don't drink and drive but know some that do.

Walleye WCKR 2 Guest

Lowe Life-

You are a low life.....You admit to being drunk and running a boat then getting caught, just as bad as in a car. People are on the water with children, it only takes one ******* like you to be drunk and kill someone. Guess your day on the water would really be ruined then. If a guy can't wait to get back to the dock and have a few then they shouldn't be out there. Again, just like driving a car. I have ZERO tolerance for guys that do this. To bad you didn't loose your right to boat for a year. Scumbag.....

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the heads up Lowe. It doesn't take much to be over the limit as far as the law is concerned yet NOT be drunk, penalty is same regardless.

Have a good weekend everyone, I'm heading up in the morning.

By the way, I didn't read anywhere that you admitted being drunk and name calling shouldn't be tolerated on this site, I heard that from someone before. Hmmm, maybe the same person who is doing it. Interesting.
    Last edited by Eyezcrazy; 06-25-2010 at 03:24 PM.

waterdog Guest

Default ~alcohol~boats dont mix~

I cannot imagine boating and drinking alcohol. The waves, sun just take all of my energy out of me and really gives me a work out. Kinda like the Lake Erie Jazercise~ And makes me "wobbley"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wacker 2

Mabey me and you can meet up some time??? I'll buy you a nice dinner!!!!
    Last edited by LOWE LIFE; 06-26-2010 at 09:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye WCKR 2 View Post
    Lowe Life-

You are a low life.....You admit to being drunk and running a boat then getting caught, just as bad as in a car. People are on the water with children, it only takes one ******* like you to be drunk and kill someone. Guess your day on the water would really be ruined then. If a guy can't wait to get back to the dock and have a few then they shouldn't be out there. Again, just like driving a car. I have ZERO tolerance for guys that do this. To bad you didn't loose your right to boat for a year. Scumbag.....
    Man you sure are a DICK !!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dick

He just runs his mouth and hide's behind the computer...Not a real man if you ask me...It's a small world and someday I hope I get a chance to meet this legendary fisherman... I offered to but him a nice dinner, but I'm sure he will decline my offer...LOL

Walleye WCKR 2 Guest

Lowe Life-

I would love for you to buy my dinner sometime. Let me know where we could meet. How many tatoos and missing teeth do you have so I can pick you out of the crowd? Why am I a dick? For pointing out that someone is a scumbag after they admit to running a boat intoxicated? Apparently fisherman on this site have a greater tolerance to this type of behavior than I thought. I would think most people would feel the same. Would everyone think this is no big deal if Low Life was driving a car through your neighborhood and your kids were out playing?

HUNTER Guest

It would be fine if he would run a loud mouth like you over...I come in here to read the forms and to find out helpful information for fishing, and all I read is you running your mouth causing problems. So yes
    Walleye WCKR 2 you are a Dick.