Operation "dry water" Operation "dry water" Operation "dry water" Operation "dry water"
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Walleye Rick

Rick, thank you for your valuable site. We fisherman have gained much knowledge from the post's on this site. Most of us are here to learn and help others in the quest for the great lake Erie bounty, mainly walleye and perch. I am grateful for your time and contribution to us.

I believe you banned Walleye Wacker last year and I for one would like to see him banned again. Many of the arguements,slanders and out right rude behavior has originated from him. Do us a favor and rid us of the constant disrespect he puts out. I am quite certain there will be many signers of this petition.

Respectfully yours,

Eyezcrazy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Walleye Rick

I apoligize for this post....I know this is a fishing site and have learned alot from here, and I believe I have posted some good information on here...This was ment to let everyone know to be careful, and think about what could happen....Not turn into this.... I agree with what you said about no Bullying. rudeness and profanity....It seems like someone just can't help to shut his mouth...He always has something derogitory to say about everything and everyone....I'm sure that if everyone on here spoke up you'd see that we are all tired of this...I've met in person some of your members who are really nice people and I'm sure they would say the same of me... But to be disrespected for whatever reason is wrong...So if you feel the need to ban someone make me the first, followed by the WAKR.....If I have to be banned to get him off this site, to make it a better site for everyone,Then I'm all for it... Again I apoligize for the inconvience.... Be safe and have a happy 4th...
    LOWE LIFE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Your posts are needed

LOWE LIFE
    I for one enjoy reading your post and I must admit that I at first thought you may be the one who always has something bad to say about some one as your original post about how many fish you were catching and how often you caught them sounded like last years wacker. I think you are a standup guy who posted the truth about your experience with boating and drinking, I don't believe that you should be the one who should be banned. But that is only my personal opinion which carries no wt. in this matter, and that is as it should be. I would be happy to meet you sometime in person and share a brew with you as I have my camper in your general area, less than 5 miles.
    Wakina

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Wakina

I've never posted anything but the truth....
    My first year on this site never heard of the wakr until someone asked if I was him....Sorry if I sounded anything like him...I"ve spent 31 years on our great lake, a tried and true fisherman.... I love our lake and the challenge of catching the Big one, or just to get a limit,or that JUMBO perch...I thought I was doing a good thing posting of my fishing trips...But now I'm not so sure..... Whatever happens, Happens It's not up to me...I hope Rick understands I was just trying to help my fellow fisherman get on the fish, NOT create a bunch of BS...Either way thanks Rick for the site...It provide's alot of poeple who don't fish the lake every day a good chance of getting on the fish....Again sorry to evreyone for the BS..... Look me up this weekend so we can have a Cold one...(not on the lake)..LOL
    Be safe and have a HAPPY 4th
    LOWE LIFE

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Wckr_rip

Lowe Life-stand tall. Sounds like you are a decent fisherman and person. Ignore that idiot. People with the smallest minds need the most attention and this guy craves it. Although I fish the other end (Geneva) I second the motion to ban unacceptable behavior and "thumbs up " to Walleye Rick for having to babysit this forum. If I ever get to the W. end I'll call you. Good luck!
    Assassin

Post Thanks / Like

Default Support this site

I access this site 6 - 8 times weekly and while some of what the Whacker says is funny he does become aggrevating. Keep the fishing reports coming and good fishing to all. P S - fishing this weekend and have no idea where to start for walleye or perch. Well we may start NE of west sister or NE of Kellys.

Post Thanks / Like

Walleye. 34/35 line and troll north. 40 jets back 50 with scorpions spoons. 2.2 mph. they will be nice fish. Perch are between marblehead lighthouse and the south east corner of kellys. about a two hour limit. good luck. janjfishingcharters.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Thanks Skipper9

I assume the 34/35 is NE of kellys. I will be fishing with 2 sons and 4 grandkids ages 2 4 6 and 8. Again thanks very much for the reply and keep the line tight.

Post Thanks / Like

Feel free to call me while your on the water and i will give you are program.. 614 327 7144. Thanks for taking kids fishing. Capt Jim.

Post Thanks / Like

34/35 is se of kelleys. skipper 9 what kind of boat do you have.