kelleys kelleys kelleys kelleys
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: kelleys

Post Thanks / Like

Default kelleys

Fished east of Kelleys Friday 6 guys 32 fish
    Sat. 3 people 15 fish from 8 to noon, my wife and dad couldnt take the chop.
    Sunday I fished alone 3 fish, I couldn't keep the sheephead off of the hook.
    all fish drift fishing 3/4 oz egg sinker 5 to 15 count. Fished in the pack of boats. Sunday was the slowest day.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kellys

Hey PB,

I was out there Sat/Sun. Didn't make it out til about 5pm Sat though and headed out on the NE side of Kelly's - marked tons of fish but only managed 3. On Sun, went East of Kelly's to about the 35 line or so - only a couple boats out that way but saw tons of boats North of us. By 10am Sun, there had to be 200 boats up there. Were you catching them up in the Northern section (NE of Kellys about in line with the south end of Middle)? We only managed 6 eye's on Sunday - 3 caught on about 10-15 counts and the other 3 trolling harnesses and spoons. Taking my dad and my buddy's dad up this Friday eve and Sat am - probably hit the same area. Just not sure if I should go further East (vs North) and hit the 33/34 line? Were you marking lots of fish out there when you were catcthing them?

Post Thanks / Like

i will be fishing the same areas on both days...i usually start at the green can and go NNE from there....most times i hit fish and usually in line with the S end of gull....last time i was up we fished north of north bass and did well but maybe by now the fish have moved even farther east??....good luck

stubby......LADYB ll...25' amberjack.....ch 68

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kellys

Yea, I like to fish over North and NW of North Bass - maybe that is still good - anyone fished over there recently? Also, are you referring to the Green Can as the can just N of Kelly's Shoal?

Post Thanks / Like

there is already ohio fish showing up in western new york the word is some fish were caught with ohio tags in them around barcelona and dunkirk area last week.

Post Thanks / Like

i dont know if it is still good n of n bass and havent been up for a while and usually this time of year i fish the green can ne at the end of kellys shoal but am wondering if maybe go even farther east from what i have heard....anyway i will be on 68 possibly friday afternoon and saturday for sure..good luck

waterdog Guest

Default ~Perch~ south of Kellys Island

Caught 20 perch just south of Kellys Island in 29fow using a spreader and minows,, and no bling. There were alot of boats out there and they were all anchored!