Western Lake Erie Fishing Reports (JUNE 2010) Western Lake Erie Fishing Reports (JUNE 2010) Western Lake Erie Fishing Reports (JUNE 2010) Western Lake Erie Fishing Reports (JUNE 2010)
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Western Lake Erie Fishing Reports (JUNE 2010)

Please post Western Lake Erie JUNE 2010 fishing reports here.

Post Thanks / Like

Default June 13

Good fishing on the line due North of Bessie runnie an East line to Crib reef in 20 FOW. I ran past West Sis and trolled in and didn't pick a fish till I hit 21 Fow and had a very busy last couple of hours boxing 22 good eaters. Purple cranks off big boards were good, spoons with gold and wonder bread glow in stinger size, JSR 7 blue did well. When I found the fish, they ate anything in front of them. 2.25-2.6 mph with the wind. UNREAL hatch last night. We saw a car hit a patch of mayflies and crash.

Post Thanks / Like

Spoontang good to see you are posting again, I missed your reports, I always read your posts. I'm fishing friday and saturday so hopefully I will have something to report. I've been off the lake for over two weeks but I'm back.

FireFish Guest

Default June 11th & 12th

Fished Friday 5 miles east of Kellys from 1330 - 2000. 14 walleye and enough junk fish to keep it fun. All eye's were 4lbs+. Scorpion spoons on jet 40's did the trick. Fished Saturday between Kellys and Middle with no luck. Headed east of Kellys again and picked up 2 and then went to the old C can area and picked 3 more. All fish came on scorpion spoons on jet 30's. Only out from 0700-1300 on Saturday. Sounded like a slow pick for all. Over all 19 walleye with a total weight of 80lbs.

Post Thanks / Like

what was the number for your north line

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default e kellys

Been there for a couple weeks, seems like last weekend they were north of shoal on LINE. We did catch a couple suspended in and out of perch fishing the airport area. Lost of white bass and fish ohio sheep. I told some of the guys on the boat we were hearders- baaaaaahaaaaaaa. The white bass were large too off the spoons- tangled mess with jets. Caught eyes on dipsey #3 setting 35'back. Drifted on saturday in 3's, caught 2 on bottom bouncers with harnesses, then anchored and got 3 tickets of perch - s.e. of kellys. Lots of marks. -

Somthin Fishy -Ron

Post Thanks / Like

Fred when I ask what was the north line I mean the number 41 42 39 43.5 ect

Post Thanks / Like

pb, are you just giving me info? I have not posted in awhile. Missed you the last couple of weeks, I was up all last week. I was getting ready to mow your lawn for ya. Me and a bud got 14 nice 'eyes, all straight out out of the Huron river, 41 fow, #20 jets and worm harnesses got them all.

Post Thanks / Like

Fred I will be up this weekend, fishing friday, sat, and sunday good jod with the walleye's. Were you close to the dumping grounds?

Post Thanks / Like

We went straight out of the river for about 2 miles to reach 41 fow and started trolling west. Really did not get much farther than Sawmill and would circle back east to line up with the light house again then start the westward leg again. Trolling that rectangle produced them all.