5/22 - 5/24 report 5/22 - 5/24 report 5/22 - 5/24 report 5/22 - 5/24 report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 5/22 - 5/24 report

We were staying at Fenwick Marina this past weekend. Took my dad and my three sons up for the weekend. It took a while on Sat. to find clean water but we found it and got on the fish around N. Bass Island and started catching fish around 11:00. Pulled 8 nice eyes until they quit around 4:00.

Sun. morning headed back out to same spot (16 mile run) at N. Bass. Pulled 15 eyes, biggest 27" with a bunch around 21 - 22".

Mon. could only fish until 11:00. Ran straight back to same spot and pulled 15 eyes from 6:30 to 11:00.

Program was trolling We-Bait Wally Reapers (crank bait that my dad makes) off inline boards, 1.8 speed 35 back in 15 FOW. Chartreus/silver was the hot color with some coming off blue/silver. The fish all came off the breaks and were holding tight. Note: only 1 eye came off the flat line straight off the back while the othet 37 fish came off the board lines. Caught several nice smallys and alot of big sheeps too.

My dad and my oldest son.

My three sons playing hooky from school...now that's an education!

30" Fish Ohio.

My youngest son's personal best.
    Last edited by ReelTime; 05-25-2010 at 01:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default 3 sons

Reeltime,

Good looking family...and fish. The value of family life outways the value of education on this one. I am sure that you will never forget this trip and they will do the same. The world lacks this kind of bonding with our children and I will be the first to say your children will grow up and be productive individuals of our society because of you....and good family background...I commend you for that..and I am a teacher who will retire this year and I know what student has come from a solid family background.

Oh well, back to fish....I too will be bringing my son-in-laws (2) up this week-end for family bonding and fishing. Will try north of North Bass, maybe the eyes will still be there. I monitor 68...

Rebel-1

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Ch 68 eye.com guys

Somthing fishy will be around Kellys and South Bass walleye and perchin Fri,Sat,Sun and possible Monday if I havent had enough. Send a shout out and will see how its going- Ron weather looks good- may have to troll though