Fishing Saturday Fishing Saturday Fishing Saturday Fishing Saturday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Don't understand

Jig is one of the nicest guys here on a board full of really nice guys. Always willing to give info. Wacker has always disrespected him. Folks from out of town who read this board must think the locals are a bunch of a-holes.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ignore him

Someone sent me a PM and said just ignore him, and he will leave you alone...So that's just what I did...Don't post your case to him we all know the truth about the WACKER, He's a fake and just get's on here to piss people off...Don't let him get to you that's what he want's...He calls people IDIOTS and Asks why people refer to him a WACKOFF or DICKHEAD... He's not real smart even though he thinks he's BABE WINKELMEN....Just IGNORE his stupid and chilldish remarks and forget him....I'm glad he got his **** stolen serve's him right for being him...I'm not trying to start some child's play ******** with him but everything I said is true....Now he'll post some **** about me and give you guy's a break.. LOL So sit back and watch me IGNORE the WACKER...I'm out.....
    LOWE LIFE

Post Thanks / Like

Default I went through this several years ago.

PAP-
    I live in PA and visit this site everyday to see how you guys are doing. I learn a lot of new techniques from this site. I get very annoyed when I have to sift through others BS. There are some really great posts on this site. Jig69 is a valuable source of information. I've learned a lot from him whether he knows it or not. Thanks for the postive posts Jig. LOWE LIFE is a true blue person. If it weren't for him, my recent Erie trip would have been fishless. He and his girlfriend brought us a big bag of walleye and a container of homemade sauce. I didn't even know who he was until he came to our cabin and introduced himself. His posts are worthwhile and what he says is true.
    I can't believe that some individuals can be so disrespectful to others information. These people ruin the honest posts from the reputable people on this site. What a shame! Mabybe it's time that the web designer remove these idiots from the site!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pap

Thanks PAP....
    I think you have nailed it...
    I'm just glad to see that someone else see's my credibilty,and honesty...I'm not a bad guy or a lier, just a guy who happens to like to fish for Walleye....
    I hope I have helped you and many more to do what we all LOVE to do ....EAT WALLEYE......
    LOWE LIFE

Walleye WCKR 2 Guest

EmSh-You are still misspelling grammar. It is ar not er and buried only has one r.

Post Thanks / Like

sawry abot the priveous postins I wul no longir repli tu wakker he jest liks taw chek grammor.

Post Thanks / Like

Default funy az hel

Quote Originally Posted by EmSh View Post
    sawry abot the priveous postins I wul no longir repli tu wakker he jest liks taw chek grammor.
    Good 1 Emsh!

Post Thanks / Like

I figured if I typed that, it would screw him up for awhile, keep him occupied like giving a dog a bone full of peanut butter; hahaha, theres plenty for him to correct

Post Thanks / Like

I read the forum regularly but I rarely write anything. I have read wackers rude posts and don't understand why you guys waste your time with the guy. I personally don't care what he has to say about me, grammer, or anything else for that matter.

Now on to more important matters; this has been my toughest late spring fishing on the lake. I have fished on the lake for more than 35 years, and we exclusively drift and cast. I have never enjoyed trolling but I'm thinking pretty serious about changing my tactics. Three of us were out yesterday evening west of Gull Shoal in 35FOW dragging harnesses. Rarely have I seen so many good marks on the graph, and not able to catch anything. I ended up catching 2 small walleye and my other two fishing buddies didn't get anything. I did hear that the trollers were doing much better dragging harnesses than the drifters were.

Regarding the wacker's comment on north and east winds; we have caught our limit on both winds but not after a 2-3 day blow. I would challenge anyone including wacker to prove to me that you can consistantly pull walleye out of muddy water after a couple day blow.

I have fished with a guy that I think is the greatest walleye fisherman to ever fish on the lake. The guy is Jerry Abele of Headhunter Charters. Jerry has taught me more about walleye fishing in the last couple of years than I learned in my previous 30+ years of fishing on the lake. If Jerry tells me something, it's gospel in my ears. He is on the lake hundreds of times a year, every year. He cancels charters because of east winds, it's not worth his time and effort. He will go if his clients insist but only if they insist.

Someone like wacker is not even worthy of baiting Jerry's hook. His mouth is all he has, however, some of his posts are rather humorous. Kind of like simple comments from a simple mind. Fisherman unite and simply ignore his constant attempts to get under your skin. He is simply not worth the effort.

Russ

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wind Direction

I`ve been fishing the Islands since early 70`s and My bad wind is north. Can`t seem to do anything on north wind.Maybe that I need to look at changing tactics in that condition. Do you know of something that may STRAIGHTEN me up or Maybe help? Other than that I liked your post . By the way (Wacker just don`t matter)!! I`m about fishing and listening to help me and others .Rick