Good fishn- tough wind Good fishn- tough wind Good fishn- tough wind Good fishn- tough wind
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good fishn- tough wind

Thurs was tough with wind,Chad still kept on 13-15 fow and picked up 7 on two blows. Congrats to shane for his first lake eye. Even though we headed back early , chad's taking us back out when the lakes not bitchin, date is set. Thanks to Chad and the Spackl'n Eye crew. Oh Yeah conversation on the trip included the wacker represenitive , not Lowe but the WCKR 2. By the time we pulled back in to wings the laugh carried to the hooker ,cleaning the fish. hey whacker 2, think.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Oh No

As Mr. Bill says " Oh Nooooooooooo"

Walleye WCKR 2 Guest

Fish on- Not sure what you mean. Could you be a bit more explicit? By the way I like how you refer to wild wings as "wings", I refer to that hole as hillybilly harbor.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wack it 2 - thanks

Wack it 2, your depiction of Wings being a hillbilly harbor is probably correct, alot of good captains and private boats use this basin. Nothing wrong being labeled a ridge runner thanks for the compliment, I think you are starting to realize your judgement to " represent the wacker now and then" remember? Again think, and good to hear from Jig- Capt. Chad says tight lines.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Right on, Fish On!

Hey Fish On. I fished the same area on Thursday with similar results. Don't get too worked up over the Wacker. Obviously he is not an honest fisherman like most of us here. I'm gonna head out this weekend from "hillbilly harbor" and get me some eyes. Hope to see you and the boys from the Spacklin Eye out there.

Post Thanks / Like

Got a condo rented at Wild Wings-Green Cove Villas for the first week of June. Why are you guys calling it "hillbilly harbor" is there something about the place I should know????

hookup Guest

no there is nothing worng with Wild Wings Green cove it is nice place to stay

Post Thanks / Like

kodiak,the only one who says its hillblly heaven is the pud whacker....his name says it all.I stay at wild wings,its a nice place.green cove condos are real nice...nothin for you to worry about

Post Thanks / Like

Thanx BW, appreciate the comeback

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kodiak

Wild wings is a fine place to put in, western basin fishin has went to weight forward (erie dearie, golden nugget) No trolling on the Spackling, everyone can set the hook if the fish are hitting. No disrespect to the trollers, theres something unique about the "tap, then tap " and set the hook. Time for worms and working the depths, with drift.