Need some info please Need some info please Need some info please Need some info please
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Need some info please

Came up last year and got my ass handed to me by ol marble eyes, the weather was always bad with high wind. Was docked at catawba but fished the reefs in early mid april twice caught 3. May june and july caught a total of 6 around kellys. Im bringing my dad up in a couple of weeks and wanted to know how long the walleyes will be on the reefs and infront of ww. And maybe a good starting spot. Also can u find walleyes off of marble head and catawba this time of year on the shoals and reefs. Nobody ever talks about fishing them this time of year. Want to bring my 17 ft boat up instead of the 26 untill may. Any info would be greatly appriciated.:d

Post Thanks / Like

Default Info

We fish in front of Turtle Creek and W W till about mid may then head out towards the stack and fish their for the next few weeks until they are done.. Then you gotta make a long run and troll for them...I hate trolling very boring to me

Jfish Guest

If you're coming up in a couple of weeks you can fish pretty much anywhere in front of WW. You'll have better luck shallower around 10 and definetly on all of the reefs.

You can catch them all year on the reefs. Day or night by casting or even jigging. Also, in the summer you can cast worm harnesses if you find the big school or where they're hang in the summer. I didn't hardly troll at all last summer and we went home many days with limits. It may take more patience but #@*% a bunch of that trolling!