This weekend This weekend This weekend This weekend
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: This weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Cool This weekend

Looks like we are going to try to get out this weekend. Has anybody been out this past week? looking for a fish report, I think we will put in around turtle creek area. any info would be appreciated thanks. good fishin to all and be safe

Post Thanks / Like

Default This weekend

We went out yesterday past turtle Island got 1 their...We went over to the Radar bouy and got 5 more...We should of limited out missed quite a few..Seen other boats catching some fish as well..As far as Turtle Creek not sure...We own the tan cottage that is right on the creek..The nice one fenced in yard and the Big concrete slab on the breakwall...SOON as I get home from Flordia my boat is going in up their...Good luck and hope the weather works in your favor..

jayshow Guest

take a look at the happy hookers site ,some of his reports may help.i'm docked at turtle creek and will be hitting it hard saturday also.

Post Thanks / Like

ok i will thanks for the info hope to see u out there.

jayshow Guest

252 sportcraft with a walleye flag on the hardtop.planning on starting in 9 fow in front of the microwave tower and working my out from there.will be on channel 9.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

k Ill be in a red and white triton bass boat, think were launching from minkies west good luck to u and i will give u a buzz on the radio to let u know how we are doing.

jayshow Guest

got it.i here it was slow on the reefs yesterday but maumee bay was pretty good.

Post Thanks / Like

man it was a little to choppy for us on sat we tried to fish but forgot the drift sock so we were pretty much sol. So are day ended fast, hopfully next weekend well be able to get out.

jayshow Guest

had to fly solo saturday my buddy didn't want to get his little "puddy" cold.picked up my limit on niagra and cone reef.slow bite.