wild wings april 17 - 19 wild wings april 17 - 19 wild wings april 17 - 19 wild wings april 17 - 19
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

View Poll Results: How's the fishing at Wild Wings

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • How's the fishing at Wild Wings

3 37.50%
  • How should we fish, jiging or troll?

5 62.50%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    JerryS Guest

Smile wild wings april 17 - 19

We will be at wild wings this weekend. I was wondering if anyone could give us some advice on where and how to fish?

Thank you and see you on the water

Jerry

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default advise

there will be tons of boats out this weekend beautiful weather forecasted!
    Fish the reefs and dont overlook cranecreek! jigs 1/2 or 3/4 in purple green and chartruese. Big minnows
    Vist Happy Hooker for up to date info and the hot lures
    good luck!!

walleyewacker Guest

Default Walidave

do you work for happyhooker??? Why the advertisment for this particular bait store all the time? do you get free minnows there or maybe he throws you a bag of ice?? Or do their minnows actually work better than say the bait barns? Just wondering, since you are a professional and all. WOW a real charter boat captain....I am so impressed. the old saying is 10% of the water has 90% of the fish and 10% of the fisherman catch 90% of the fish and 90% of all charterboat captains are a$$holes. Walidave says " stop by happyhooker and get those special minnows and those special jigs and get you a limit, I know because I fish the reef complex everyday" because I am a professional captain.

walleyewacker Guest

Default walidave

Are the Dave that owns happyhooker bait?????? Does this website allow commercial advertisement that is not being paid for?? Just wondering, most do not. I got worms from you, if you are who I think you are, last year and they were dead, discovered that when we got out on the lake. Always got fresh lively worms from the bait barn, just down the raod. They are friendly there as well. Everyone should stop by and see them!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default wacker or idiot!

No i dont own the bait store just promoting local business!! I shop at a-n-j and the baitbarn. You are the typical idiot that never has any proof just stories like a drunk in the bar!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Its a big Lake lets just get along

You no this is getting a bit out of hand. the fishing season is just getting started we have the whole year to fill the freezer, get bragging rites , take pictures youtube make home videos etc .
    Its a big lake so lets keep it fun out there and also here on this forum ,
    You know gentlemen thoes guys in the green uniforms that watch the lake and the rivers to keep an eye out for illegal activity they can also watch this site for posts that dont match conditions if your not legal you will get caught sooner or later
    We all pay for a fishing license and have the responsibility to read the regulations and abide by them . Remember you never no who your fishing next to in the river on the lake or who your reading a post from on this site do you ?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Its all about where you are

If I fish out of Anchor Point I go to Szuchs Bait, Off Cawtawba- Rickards Bait, Out of Fenwick- Happy Hooker, but I am coming from the west. So if I was coming from the east maybe Baitbarn or A-N-J's. Due you want me to list the Michigan stores. Give it a rest

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default fish at railroad bridge sandusky bay ?

is there a ramp near the railroad bridge for a small boat ?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Jerry

You will do well this weekend. Been noreasters for 5 days now. Wind has died but still calling for NE 5-10 tomarrow (thursday). The wind will turn. You'll see all the boats out there. I always slow cruise watching for swinging nets. No net action just cruise to the next pack/

Good Luck and Good Fishing

walleyewacker Guest

Default Jig

You are a typical weekend warrior. Just follow the packs and if you see nets fish there. If not go to the next pack. You are a joke!!!!! Go out there on your own and find your own fish. You are right, I am the ghost of the lake and could out fish you a$$ any day of the week. Your are the "typical expert" on the lake. Follow the pack. The more you guys keep posting, the more I realize none of you know what you are talking about. I would love to go head to head with you someday. The looser could no longer post on this site. Intrested???? You will be hearing "walleye wacker" in your ears all day long. We can fish of my boat, I will even pay for the gas and bait. You have given more advice than everyone else on this site, yet you admitt follow the packs and if you see nets fish there. Great advice. How about putting in your time learning the lake, the fish, how conditions effect fishing ect. Then putting the pieces together and going out and catching fish. Not look for the pack and if you see nets fish there. Jiginitis your name should be Jerkinitis. Sorry all of that just came to me. Funny Dave you always mention Happy hooker, yet say you shop every where else but there. Be consistant, please.