Slide Diver Lite Bite Slide Diver Lite Bite Slide Diver Lite Bite Slide Diver Lite Bite
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    raider44 Guest

Default Slide Diver Lite Bite

Anyone use the lite bite slide diver? I just bought one the other day, looking to try it out this spring/summer.

walleye65 Guest

i haven't used one myself but here in the eastern basin i have talked to a lot of good walleye fishermen that say they are the best thing since sliced bread you can reel the fish in a lot closer because no leader is nessesary i am going to try them this year

fishmo09 Guest

What does slide diver lite bite look like?? Curious. Is it like a slip cork?

Post Thanks / Like

Default light bites

the lite bite slide divers look about the same as dipsy,s and walker,s. but they have a trigger arm in the back that your line goes over. so when a small fish hits your lure it trips the diver. they are just awesome. you know what a head ache all those trash fish have become. you can set the lite bite where even most of these hits release the diver. i dont even use the slide part of the diver. i just tie my main line to the diver. then i use a 6 ft leader put it through the back and tie it to an o ring then put the leader line in the trigger. ther is a small piece of tubing to put on the end of the wire on the trigger. you do want to use that to help keep your line in the trigger. hope this helps some. have a great season.
    ....sherman....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pics

Here you go, I copied and pasted this from Rough House's reply on a new type diver. Hope this helps!

www.slidediver.com

jasonpiatt Guest

Default slide diver

I used the slide diver on lake o for salmon. Had trouble with the line slipping through the diver. I was using fireline. might work better with mono.

Post Thanks / Like

Default slide diver

I absolutly love these divers. I have stopped using dipsys except for size 0. I contacted Randy Even, the man who designed this wonderful product and he is a great guy. I hope he makes one that is like a dipsy 0 because i would not hesitate in buying a bunch of them. You guys have to give them a try. Seriously!!!
    Last edited by Rough House; 04-12-2011 at 10:42 PM.