Turkey season is a wrap with a bearded hen down Time to get back at it and what a weekend! Started the week with a 2 man perch limit Mon. afternoon off Lakeside. Home late that night and excited to get the work week over so we could bust some eyes!

Had a great time this weekend with my wife and two kids. Fished Sun between Scotts Point and Starve. East troll produced the most fish on Bandits 55 to 75 back running 1.8 to 2.0. Pulled two 31" inch and two 28.5" fish and the rest 19-24". Started at 8:30 am wanted to be there at 5 am but didn't get the crew motived fast enough. Finished the day at 3:30 with 22 in the box. Everyone had a great time and plenty of sun! We cleaned fish and hit the fair by 7 pm. Wow! Awesome junk food (Griffins made a great elephant ear and funnel cake).
Today, everyone was ready to go at 5:15 so we had lines in at 6:30 am. We decided to run up to the N.W. corner of Kelley's island approx. 1.4 mi west ( net stake area). Had the place almost to ourselves, we set lines with bandits again from 35 to 65 back and started pulling a few shorts trolling west. Picked a few keepers and ran right back thru for a few more and turned N.E. pulled fish out to 40 fow and turned back. Hot bite till 10:30 and started to slow up and the boats started to show up. We ended our day at 12:30 with 23 in the box (would of liked one more for limit but had family stuff to attend). Here goes color selection rcby and I be frozen took alot on Sun, the bright greens not so good purple better. Today root beer, humble bee, and green clown were the winners. I did not get alot of trash either day a few white bass and farm animals here and there. One young man had their first time fishing on Lake Erie and caught two Fish Ohio on Sun. He gets bragging rights, since his buddies got skunked!

I got a rant if any sailboaters are reading this. Sail up and and under power does not give you the right away! You are under power and consider power driven. Sail boat classification is under sail and sail alone! Yes, I had too close of call from someone not giving way!

Special thanks to Trapper and his wife for spending the weekend with us! Thanks Again!

Sorry having issues posting pics

-tight lines-