A great experience. Highlly recommended A great experience. Highlly recommended A great experience. Highlly recommended A great experience. Highlly recommended
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default A great experience. Highlly recommended

My nephew Anthony and I fished with Juls on wed May 18. If you ever read her blog/reports you know she doesn't sugar coat anything. We had a one of those days as she reported, "Ugh!" Lumpy chocolate milk is how I'd describe the conditions. Some difficult conditions to fish under. My point is as the title states. Even though weather wasn't on our side, the total experience left me feeling nothing short of satisfied. We did manage to stir up 3 fish including Anthony's personal best 28" and two smaller fish. Beyond Anthony's PB, Juls gave us her best. Top shelf equipment form stem to stern. A solid knowledge of Lake Erie walleye, knowledge of the functionality of her equipment, and the willingness to share all of it with her clients. Full disclosure: this was my third time in three years fishing with her. I've varied my dates with her so as to learn different seasonal aspects. She delivered each time. I was taking notes throughout the day. She generously suggested I take a screen shot of her gps. I appreciate the offer but told her it wasn't about the X and Y coordinates but essentially more about the ABC's. Ive followed her lead on some of my equipment. Not because she says it's the "best" but she's showed that it works and works well and in certain cases how it works or how to use it. Intentional ambiguity as to the product(s) I'm referring to because it doesn't matter. She's got it down. All of it. She took a call from a guy needing some technical advise on how to work some equipment on a borrowed boat. She impressively walked him through it step by step. I joked the she should have ended the call with "Thank you for calling Product X hot line. I'm glad I was able to assist you. Please call again." Additionally she answered the many questions I had reguarding some of the equipment I've implemented in my personal arsenal. As far as catching fish.....3 fish.....great day for Anthony and I? ABSOLUTELY. A constant air of confidence that each move would be a positive one. Knowing that it's still "fishing" and understanding it's not always about getting your limit.
    Anthony and I thank you.

Until next time,
    Karl.

Post Thanks / Like

Not to mention how personable she is, sense of humor, taste in music, and the great recommendation for dinner at the Orchard.

Thanks again,
    Karl
    Last edited by karloutdoors; 05-22-2016 at 09:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

What a nice note to find over my first cup of coffee this morning....thanks for the kind words Karl!

I appreciate that very much!

You forgot the best part....you and Anthony going out the next day in your own boat, and putting nice fish in the live well when a lot of people struggled again out there. I'm glad you still hire me, but you clearly don't need me. lol

It is a lot of fun to fish with you though, so I hope you keep coming back.

Have a great day!

Juls
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters