Don't Always Believe It Don't Always Believe It Don't Always Believe It Don't Always Believe It
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    walleyewacker Guest

Default Don't Always Believe It

It is unreal how many people actually believed my reports. The more off the wall they were, the more people suckered in. The funny thing is this, the guys that kept saying that limits didn't matter, they were the ones that seemed the most jealous about my "limit" catches of giant fish. In reality, limits should not matter to any of us. time on the water with friends and family is how we should judge the day. If we do catch a few that just makes it better. As an example, I put my boat in Sat and fished with my 9 year old daughter. She did outfish me and it could not have made me happier. That is what this should always be about. Keep in mind that a lot of what is posted here and other sites similar to this is simply not true. At the end of the day we are all fisherman and fisherman like to stretch the truth, something we are all gilty of as some time or another. See ya on the water!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disappointed!

Quote Originally Posted by walleyewacker View Post
    It is unreal how many people actually believed my reports. The more off the wall they were, the more people suckered in. The funny thing is this, the guys that kept saying that limits didn't matter, they were the ones that seemed the most jealous about my "limit" catches of giant fish. In reality, limits should not matter to any of us. time on the water with friends and family is how we should judge the day. If we do catch a few that just makes it better. As an example, I put my boat in Sat and fished with my 9 year old daughter. She did outfish me and it could not have made me happier. That is what this should always be about. Keep in mind that a lot of what is posted here and other sites similar to this is simply not true. At the end of the day we are all fisherman and fisherman like to stretch the truth, something we are all gilty of as some time or another. See ya on the water!!!
    Now I'm really disappointed! I looked forward to the entertainment you and everyone else provided. Now what am I going to do with all my time?

Post Thanks / Like

I could care less how many fish you catch. I'd rather see females released and only keep what will be eaten. My questions are as follow.
    1. Why send people on a goose chase with false information?
    2. Why insult others that challenge the validity of your posts?
    3. Why in the world would you say you are throwing away fish from last year?
    4. Why would you intentionally upset long time members with masked profanity and name calling?
    5. How exactly is guilty spelled? Now call yourself stupid as you did others that don't care about spelling.
    6.I am asking that you stop posting.

I am not amused by any of your posts. I would have been furious had I run 16 miles to the spot you were "slaying them". It might have been funny if you followed up with an immediate....Got ya- But you didn't.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Not funny

Sorry, but I found no humor in it. I had you pegged as a troll from Day 1, as did most of the locals. But I feel for the guys who came from out of town, and perhaps wasted gas and time of a precious weekend chasing your nonsense information. This is a serious forum for us to share information, not a Comedy Central site. Please don't teach your daughter this stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking this guy is unreal

whats unreal is that u actually think we believed ur reports, we all knew u were a joke. I think this site is a wonderful tool for guys that work for a living and cant fish every day. Im sorry u dont believe the reports on this site but i do because they have put me on fish and i have learned alot from them. oh yea did i spell everything right? if not i dont care. I know one things for sure if i could no who u were witch is nearly imposable the only shiner on ur boat would be on ur eye.

Good4Eye's Guest

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    Now I'm really disappointed! I looked forward to the entertainment you and everyone else provided. Now what am I going to do with all my time?
    I agree with True Blue and all others opposing Walleye Wacker. Reading posts about all the disputes was funny, because I knew that the wacker was full of it. Nobody, not even pro's can go out every time and catch walleye, let alone your "limits". Even pro's sometimes get skunked. I can understand if you have an amazing day on the lake and want to brag a little bit about it, but every post? C mon dude, be reasonable and females back into the lake. I look at it as catching one big female, or catching dozens of other walleye that were reproduced because you let the female go.

Post Thanks / Like

Default topped

Topped topped

Good4Eye's Guest

Walleye Whacker, quit posting. Nobody believes you, your wasting your time posting your lies. You've been typing so much bull, i think you're going to get carpell tunnel! LOL