I’ve got a RayStar 125 GPS Sensor available for sale. The unit is new in box condition. All manuals, documentation, cables and hardware as sent from factory are included in the sale. I purchased this to compliment a C80 Multifunction Display Unit I purchased for my new boat, then found that the C80 wouldn’t fit in the spot where I had planned on mounting it. Here’s info from the Raymarine website:

”Compact and accurate the Raystar 125 Satellite Differential GPS Receiver provides pinpoint accuracy to Raymarine's C-Series and E-Series Multifunction displays. The Raystar 125 outputs either SeaTalk or NMEA 0183, and is fully compatible with Raymarine SeaTalk instruments and autopilots.
A self contained waterproof GPS receiver and antenna combined, the Raystar 125 delivers accuracy better then 3 meters by decoding Satellite Differential correction signals from the WAAS (Wide Area Augmentation System.)
The Raystar 125 comes with a 10 meter (33') interconnect cable, pole mounting kit, flush mounting kit and instruction manual.”

Raymarine’s listed price for the unit is $365.00. I’m just looking to recover what I paid for the unit, which is $200.00.

Thanks for looking!