Clearing to fish? Clearing to fish? Clearing to fish? Clearing to fish?

Default Clearing to fish?

Since we don't have the satellite photo yet, what is best guess when they will re-school and it will be clear enough to perch fish at least B can or W Sister area or War buoy or Islands? Looks like narrow window of better weather Tues- Wed.

Worth going Tues? It's been a long blow. But then again, days are also fast slipping away....

I would not bet that Tuesday will have any significant clearing, that was a big hard blow that raised water levels all across the southern shore and it will take a few days for that water to recede. Also remember that as the water recedes it will bring a lot of crap with it to cloud the water even more. My guess is it would take till the weekend to see good water again. Now, having said that one never knows for sure....I have made the trip out on days that I expected to do nothing at all, just needed to get out and away and lo and behold I caught fish....so who knows for sure. Odds are that it will not be good, but one can never say for sure!!

Quote Originally Posted by airshot View Post
    I would not bet that Tuesday will have any significant clearing, that was a big hard blow that raised water levels all across the southern shore and it will take a few days for that water to recede. Also remember that as the water recedes it will bring a lot of crap with it to cloud the water even more. My guess is it would take till the weekend to see good water again. Now, having said that one never knows for sure....I have made the trip out on days that I expected to do nothing at all, just needed to get out and away and lo and behold I caught fish....so who knows for sure. Odds are that it will not be good, but one can never say for sure!!

The water levels in the Western Basin are pretty much back to normal levels from Toledo to Monroe Michigan already. 3 or 4 days will be very fishable barring anymore big wind events. Will take less time to clear then last because it was mostly a wind event with just a little rain. Last blow like this the area got 4tot inches of rain.
    36 Foot Sportcraft
    Ranger 620
    Lowrance 104
    Ciscos

Reefrunners

.tonight...east winds 5 to 15 knots becoming southeast. Waves
    2 to 4 feet subsiding to 1 to 3 feet.
    .monday...southeast winds 10 knots or less becoming east. Waves
    2 feet or less.
    .monday night...east winds 10 knots or less. Waves 1 foot or
    less.
    .tuesday...light and variable winds. Waves 1 foot or less.
    .tuesday night...south winds 10 knots or less becoming northwest.
    Waves 1 foot or less.
    .wednesday...northwest winds 10 knots or less becoming east.
    Waves 2 feet or less.
    .thursday...southeast winds 5 to 15 knots becoming south. A
    chance of showers in the evening. Showers likely overnight. Waves
    2 feet or less.
    .friday...southwest winds 5 to 15 knots becoming northwest. A
    chance of showers. Waves 2 feet or less.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Today's satellite view is up... pretty cloudy but you can see enough to see it looks brown clear out to N Bass Island. Not good looking. May take longer than we think...

Well yes water levels should be back to normal however I would be concerned to the stirred up muddy water, but as stated before "you never know" will have to play it by ear or day to day and see what happens. Not sure just how riled up the fish will be after this blow and high water, may be able to get out but will the fish be hungry?? I hope so!!!

Clearing to fish?-muddy-lake-jpg UGLY! Might take awhile!
    Captain Greg
    Walleye2go Sportfishing

somebody posted today a 4 man limit nw of rattlesnake, you never know

Quote Originally Posted by penalty box View Post
    Amazing how quick it clears up without the rain. Checkout todays satellite picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images Clearing to fish?-t1-15278-1549-lakeerie-143-250m-jpg 
    36 Foot Sportcraft
    Ranger 620
    Lowrance 104
    Ciscos

Reefrunners

Quote Originally Posted by penalty box View Post
    I saw that. We shouda been out there. Likes like clear hole in the middle. And I agreed to help grandma take grand kids to zoo tomorrow thinking it would be at least Wed....