Anyone Seen any Walleye Lately? Anyone Seen any Walleye Lately? Anyone Seen any Walleye Lately? Anyone Seen any Walleye Lately?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anyone Seen any Walleye Lately?

I hate to ask, but I could use a little help tomorrow. I haven't fished for walleye for a couple of weeks now. It's all been perch'n. I have a quick 4 hour walleye trip tomorrow, so there's not a lot of time to find them and figure them out.

Just wondering if anyone has marked any walleye near Kelly's, now that the water temps are coming down again.

Or, if anyone found some someplace else that might be willing to share some info with me, that wouldn't be too far to run from Mazurik's.

Thanks in advance!
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Was out Thursday by old C can next to US/CAN line lots of marks 1 -24" lost 2 1-12" throw back Bandit perch color #2 tadpole 120' back 2.0mph. Lots of marks we started half way between Middle and N.E. of Kellys 40fow trolled east along boarder line, hope this helps.
    lost the 2 on P10 humble bee color 2oz in line 100'-120' back.

Thumbs up

Thank you for the report. I appreciate that very much.
    [email protected]

Fished 5 1/2 hrs all around the south east corner of Kelleys Island today in 32 to 40 fow. Got 1 keeper & 2 small ones. Very few marks. Not even any junk. Don't waste your time here.

Quote Originally Posted by cooleyfarms View Post
    Fished 5 1/2 hrs all around the south east corner of Kelleys Island today in 32 to 40 fow. Got 1 keeper & 2 small ones. Very few marks. Not even any junk. Don't waste your time here.
    Thanks for the report...but, I wouldn't be searching down on that corner for walleye this time of year anyway.

The Shoal should get going pretty soon...it's just a matter of time...and, water temp.
    [email protected]

Yesterday morning there were some crazy marks maybe 3 miles east of South Pass. I was on the fly and thought about slowing down to have a better look, but they looked like walleye marks.

Quote Originally Posted by wajski View Post
    Was out Thursday by old C can next to US/CAN line lots of marks 1 -24" lost 2 1-12" throw back Bandit perch color #2 tadpole 120' back 2.0mph. Lots of marks we started half way between Middle and N.E. of Kellys 40fow trolled east along boarder line, hope this helps.
    lost the 2 on P10 humble bee color 2oz in line 100'-120' back.
    Juls, did u underatand that?
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

Quote Originally Posted by Bggeary View Post
    Juls, did u underatand that?
    Every word of it...

I'll be hitting the shoal today and then out to old C to ride the waves back towards Middle. That's the plan anyway.

Thanks again...
    [email protected]

Just called my guys based on today's wind and marine forecast to reschedule them before they drove all the way up here. I may end up kicking myself, because there is no wind by my house at 5:30am.
    But, the wind forecast is 18/19 out of the east, and the marine forecast says, "waves 2-4 feet", which I know, with the wind speed, will have more 3 to 5's out there. And, since the walleye bite isn't that great right now, I thought it best not to waste their time today. They will reschedule for next week instead.
    Now, since I did that, it will probably be a beautiful day on the lake.....you're welcome! Ha!
    [email protected]

Buoy is reading 3.0. I'd say you wouldn't want to be out there right now lol
    Captain Greg
    Walleye2go Sportfishing