Any Jigging success this week? Any Jigging success this week? Any Jigging success this week? Any Jigging success this week?

Default Any Jigging success this week?

My kids are off school this Good Friday and plan to take them up for some Jig fishing. Anyone with any luck please share your success here. My boys are both still in Elementary school so I hope to get something to keep there attention. Thanks in advance

My wife and I went out of Lakefront in Port Clinton and it was very muddy Saturday, with some clearing on Sunday. Not many fish being caught due to the water clarity. The head boats did better today, even with the high winds. I recommend jigging near Toussaint and Crib reefs. Hopefully you'll have some success and some excited kiddos! Good luck!

4 guys 16 fish all males under 5 pounds 11-13 ft of water in front of turtle creek jd green, purple, and black rough today 3/4 and 1 oz jigs some with minnows some without

Started Saturday in front of turtle creek in the mud. We caught two in 15' of water. One on a purple hair jig, one on a blade bait. Marked a lot of fish. Received a call from a buddy around 9:30 who said the bay had cleaner water. Ended the day with our three man limit using purple hair jigs. Sunday we had four guys ended up the with 12 by noon with purple hair jigs. The south wind was stirring up the bay and ended up pushing the dirty water across the bay.

same place same colors 3 man limit took off at 8 back at dock at 10 quick snap with 1 ounce jig pink and black were hot

Quote Originally Posted by rscotfish View Post
    same place same colors 3 man limit took off at 8 back at dock at 10 quick snap with 1 ounce jig pink and black were hot
    rscotfish: you say quick snap... Is that a quick snap to hook up your jig or a quick snap of your rod? I've done both... lol

Thanks.
    PimplePounder

Ranger Cherokee 237 18ft.
    115 HP. Johnson SPL
    15 HP Merc. Kicker
    Xi5 Motorguide Auto Anchor/GPS
    FL-20 Vexilar
    898 HD DI SI Humminbird GPS
    Navonics Premium