Bandits Bandits Bandits Bandits
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bandits

Default Bandits

Im going out tomorow to buy some bandits and was wondering: What colors are Your top 5 colors? Also, what shops carry djs customs? Anybody running the top 20's? If so what are the best colors?I recently got into trolling and had some decent success thanks to the info from everyone here. Im Hoping to be able to return the favor to you guys in the next week. Let me know-thanks and have a good one

best bandits I've found copper clown, green clown, parakeet, blue chrome. IB frozen is a custom color and was hot earlier this year still hear about it be has died down. Seems that on clear days anything with chrome belly is working blue chrome, green clown and copper clown have been my go to for sure with copper clown out fishing everything by 3 to 1. I don't run t20s but run p10s night time and fall best colors have been lemon lime crush, clown, table rock gold.

I be frozen, blue chrome, green clown,humble bee, chartreuse stripes,purple shad, fire tiger, I think highway bait &tackle, had some, stock lures ,good luck with finding half the stock colors, they aren't making them till fall or winter the way I hear it, you can go online net craft, and look at the colors, it will tell you which ones you can get, if it tells you their backorderable, the local shops probably have them, the big stringers was the ticket today for me!

Thanks matt-I'm going to post a report later this week if I get out-Any idea who carries the customs in store in port clinton/marblehead area? Thanks again and tight lines

Thanks for the heads up frank

I get all my stuff from Erie outfitters in Sheffield lake. I live over this way so I hit it on a weekly basis. Anything custom goes super fast I was lucky to go on a Thursday and he had about 30 various customs but sold them all in a day or so.

Waverider, you can pick up DJ's at Hi-Way Bait. The IB Frozen was the best and I agree with Matt but I would add the Humble Bee and maybe the Popsicle just to have something in the pink in the Bandits. I have no experience with the t20s or p10s.

Gene

Thanks gene- does hi-way bait usually have ib frozen? Im thinking ill pick up pairs of ib frozen, pink squirrell and the blue chrome as a start and if bandits take off for me then ill start looking into em further. Anybody else have any more favorites? Its really nice to see an open fishing community like this as iv seen some that were not so friendly-thanks

Waverider, I do not know why it is you have to ask for them they are kept behind the counter. My boat is still in dry dock for hull repair and I have not got one of mine wet yet. Erie Outfitters carries the JT Customs along with Domka Outdoors has there own
    colors. For the standard colors you can also try fishusa.com.

Gene

Sorry to hear about your boat gene. Hope youll be able to get out and chase some eyes soon. Thanks again and Tight lines