fish are in the marsh fish are in the marsh fish are in the marsh fish are in the marsh

Default fish are in the marsh

so was working on boat today went for ride for snacks and some cold drinks went out to pier and there was a lot of trailers and small boats out in the marsh more then i have ever seen been docking there 40 years metzgers marsh so on the way back i seen a young couple fishing next to a 12-14 foot metal boat they told me they were catching bass and northern pike and held up a 36 inch pike and a few smaller ones and a 7 pound bass wow lots of boats on lake crane creek up to davis bessie i was very surprised to see the fish in marsh

Default first time jigging erie

Quote Originally Posted by rscotfish View Post
    so was working on boat today went for ride for snacks and some cold drinks went out to pier and there was a lot of trailers and small boats out in the marsh more then i have ever seen been docking there 40 years metzgers marsh so on the way back i seen a young couple fishing next to a 12-14 foot metal boat they told me they were catching bass and northern pike and held up a 36 inch pike and a few smaller ones and a 7 pound bass wow lots of boats on lake crane creek up to davis bessie i was very surprised to see the fish in marsh
    I made my first jigging trip on Erie today and got 3 nice males from 17-24. All three on purple/green hair jigs made by an individual on this site. All from 3 different spots around the reefs but all in 19 flow just off reefs.beautiful day on the water.