Cabelas Cabelas Cabelas Cabelas
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cabelas

Default Cabelas

Spent Sunday pm at cabelas, lots of stuff! Very impressive. I think gander mt will be gone! Anyone else get there?
    Last edited by lineman49; 08-04-2014 at 12:14 PM.

I thought it didn't open until the 7th?

I was there, nice stuff...Sunday was friends and family of employees, today is law enforcement and firefighters, tomorrow is black card members, Wed is all caveats card members, Thursday is grand opening with best sales, and first so many get stuff, not sure what or how many.

Waiting in parking lot on copo now, waiting, waiting., waiting lol
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

Bailey, go in with him he can take a friend , if you are? lol We didn't buy anything because the lines were 2 miles long & a 2 hr. wait to cash out. We will go during the day/wk. , just like fishing, No lines ez in & ez out!! another retirement perk!

This place is packed, it's nice being able to see and hold everything before you buy it "vs the catalog" that is!

Over priced disappointed no rush to go back IMO
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

Yup. That was a waste of my evening except for hangin out with bailey, fishkiller n Kim. First the ticket thing was a joke. They were just letting the general public in. Place was a mob scene. Didn't see anything on sale. Like bailey said most was way overpriced. We did find the deal of the evening though. A used mossberg 500 12 ga. With the cantilever barrel, no scope for the wonderful low price of $350. And the moron sales men's excuse for the rediculous prices to us was so funny I starting laughing and had to walk away leaving bailey to torment him further by himself. One nice thing is they have a lot of stuff in stock. So if you need it at that moment it's available. But like bailey said. No rush to go back. Hopefully they get their heads out of their asses and readjust some of their products to local competitive prices.
    Current floatation device :
    Chris Craft Seahawk 254

FishingWNY- like us on Facebook
    Ultimate Outdoors of WNY- like us on Facebook. Find us on the water
    Staff at Kishels Scents
    Staff at Elusion Camo

Wish they would have never came to NY. Visited today. Came away unimpressed. Rather go to the WV and Michigan stores. Can't imagine some fisherman boater coming through the area and trying to pull into that traffic pattern, but the Bass Pro site would have been worse for that. I'll keep on ordering out of catalog, if I have to get what I am looking for thru them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lerie View Post
    Wish they would have never came to NY. Visited today. Came away unimpressed. Rather go to the WV and Michigan stores. Can't imagine some fisherman boater coming through the area and trying to pull into that traffic pattern, but the Bass Pro site would have been worse for that. I'll keep on ordering out of catalog, if I have to get what I am looking for thru them.
    I heard the wv store is amazing in size. I know the pa one is. I've seen pics from the pa store from friends. Amazing. This just looks like gander mountain. Except they used valuable floor space for the "animal mountain". Lol. After seeing it and watching a video before hand from a cabelas rep on how they specifically picked and used animals that are exclusively from the ny area. I can honestly say I never knew we had prong horn, or muleys, or mountain goats. That was very interesting. Curious as to why they had that stuff, and a lynx yet they were missing a bobcat
    Current floatation device :
    Chris Craft Seahawk 254

FishingWNY- like us on Facebook
    Ultimate Outdoors of WNY- like us on Facebook. Find us on the water
    Staff at Kishels Scents
    Staff at Elusion Camo