how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Page 319 of 465 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369419 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 4646

Well after a slow start the crew managed to get 8 big walleye. The spot looked exactly like the pictures looked. But sometimes a little rougher and sometimes a little calmer. We were out of Dunkirk today. It was slow at the start but around 12:00 we found them. Those whipper snappers were hiding. They moved a little from where we were getting them last week. A nice day out there.
    Current flotation devices:
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

last boat outing for the kids before school starts. We caught 43 nice perch then trolled up a dozen silver bass and a couple of nice 5-6 lb walleyes before noon. 84 FOW #1 dipsys 165 and 173 feet back on watermelon harnesses 2 mph. Perch were in 64 FOW to 66 FOW scattered in smallish schools. Launched out of the Catt. Nice way to end the summer with them.

Had my best day yet. Rough summer learning for me, some good some bad days, more bad ones haha. Out of the Catt -70's and fish were deep, one early then didnt find them until lunch. Ended up with a milion silvers, 12 eyes-all sizes/most on sticks-10 colors and riggers, some jumbos, and a unicorn. One monster 10.25 lbs. Pulled in a king -7 1/2 pound hen that engulfed a stick on the rig thought it was a steelie until got the blood washed off. Banner day for me, this is my first year with a boat. Heres a picture for proof.

Quote Originally Posted by jrhsportster View Post
    Had my best day yet. Rough summer learning for me, some good some bad days, more bad ones haha. Out of the Catt -70's and fish were deep, one early then didnt find them until lunch. Ended up with a milion silvers, 12 eyes-all sizes/most on sticks-10 colors and riggers, some jumbos, and a unicorn. One monster 10.25 lbs. Pulled in a king -7 1/2 pound hen that engulfed a stick on the rig thought it was a steelie until got the blood washed off. Banner day for me, this is my first year with a boat. Heres a picture for proof.
    Any clipped fins? Eggs?
    Current floatation device :
    Chris Craft Seahawk 254

FishingWNY- like us on Facebook
    Ultimate Outdoors of WNY- like us on Facebook. Find us on the water
    Staff at Kishels Scents
    Staff at Elusion Camo

went Saturday out of the Catt and got into a bunch running all Renoski lures. front hook removed. Dipsy divers and long lead core.

A 10.25 lbs. If you belong to the Southtowns Walleye Club that would have qualified you for a lunker.
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

Copo- Natural hen with skein sitting up very high still

Capt Joe- I'd like to check out the club and try for some meetings. Weekdays are immensely tough for me, before dawn until after dusk takes its tolls. I have pulled 3 double digits this year so that has made up for the skunk days in my book. Hopefully next year with better electronics and some more dumb luck consistancy will prevail.

Copo- Natural hen with skein sitting up very high still

Capt Joe- I'd like to check out the club and try for some meetings. Weekdays are immensely tough for me, before dawn until after dusk takes its tolls. I have pulled 3 double digits this year so that has made up for the skunk days in my book. Hopefully next year with better electronics and some more dumb luck consistancy will prevail.
    Good electronics are a must. GPS is too. She was most likely a two yr old fish.
    Current floatation device :
    Chris Craft Seahawk 254

FishingWNY- like us on Facebook
    Ultimate Outdoors of WNY- like us on Facebook. Find us on the water
    Staff at Kishels Scents
    Staff at Elusion Camo

Yeah that would definately not be the size expectation for an ontario chinook ready to spawn. But none-the-less made the day.

Anyont been out today or heading out for a last whack at the eyes? Or is eveyone prepping for the snow?

I am going tomorrow, not far though maybe sturgeon.

I have nothing to report. I haven't been out. Babysitting, dog sitting, bad weather, windy. But i did make it to the Antique Boat Show yesterday at the BLC on Grand Island. What a bunch of beauties.
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams