night fishing night fishing night fishing night fishing
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: night fishing

Quote Originally Posted by Tcheesie View Post
    For the record, I am not looking for anyone to hold my hand or bait my hook....just general info.....typical east end Lake Erie NY guys..everything a big secret with you guys unless someone is in your cliques !!!

F^ck Joe and all you guys that back him.......you should all take lessons from the guys in Ohio...
    No click but you may as well find another site because now I'll ask all to only share in private messages. Good luck and tight lines .
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

I would also like thank you for all your contributions tocheesie , I see you have one question one info contribution one other post and an insult from you to all who use this board . Go back to lurking it'll get ya better info from here on out I'm sure.
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

Quote Originally Posted by Tcheesie View Post
    Hey Joe...do us all a favor, if you are not going to give us any info at all....Stop posting....you're just bragging !!!!
    You want to brag, then start your own messageboard !!! The purpose of these boards is to help fellow fishermen with info we can all use. You don't need to give up your secret spots, just give a general area, lures used, colors,drop-back length, speed , ect........
    Lol cheesie, 26 posts since 2011? You seem like a leech on this board. Do you want on of us to come out and put you on the fish, net the fish, clean the fish for you when your done? That's gonna cost you money. I haven't fished since last year and Id put money down that I could go out day or night and put fish in the boat. And I know I can do it because I actually go out and fish, not sit on the computer and want it all handed to me. As for Joe's spot. I've tried to get him personally to tell me where he fishes and he still wouldn't and won't. I think I have an idea but I don't care and have my own spots to fish just like everyone else. So since it's such a huge lake to find fish in and they must only be in a couple spots I'll share my night troll that has always produced walleye. Get your topo map out so you can find these spots. First is troll through the mid gap, there is a weed bed on the insidea of the wall. Troll the outside wall to the north gap, try deep and shallow runs. Run jointed or straight sticks. Fire tiger, chartreuse/silver, black/silver, blue/silver. My go to is trolling from Donleys wall to the roundhouse. All trolling is longline 200' back. From 5fow-15fow. Also I jig the north gap channel and catch walleye. Evenings you can bottom bounce worm harnesses and jigs drifting from the very out most wall to the north gap. Or the roundhouse to Donleys wall drift. That should be enough info for you and anyone else that want to catch fish. Now get off your ass and go fish.
    Current floatation device :
    Chris Craft Seahawk 254

FishingWNY- like us on Facebook
    Ultimate Outdoors of WNY- like us on Facebook. Find us on the water
    Staff at Kishels Scents
    Staff at Elusion Camo

Yah because the Ohio guys are so much smarter then us right!....Jerk. They adapt to what works for them (water depth/temp) and so do we. It's a harder game in general on this end I think and if you ask questions, people on this forum respond. Maybe they don't always give all the details in a report, but most are gracious to help with any questions. Get out there, do your homework and ask folks here, at the launch, bait shops. WATCH, ASK, and LISTEN, you'll get there some day Jerky😎

about a dozen boats out last nite a few were cleaning fish we got 3

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHead View Post
    Yah because the Ohio guys are so much smarter then us right!....Jerk. They adapt to what works for them (water depth/temp) and so do we. It's a harder game in general on this end I think and if you ask questions, people on this forum respond. Maybe they don't always give all the details in a report, but most are gracious to help with any questions. Get out there, do your homework and ask folks here, at the launch, bait shops. WATCH, ASK, and LISTEN, you'll get there some day Jerky��
    GreenHead, watch your blood pressure ! Be cool, lol

has anyone tried the night bite yet?
    jeff

[QUOTE=milt;59784]has anyone tried the night bite yet?

Went out Tuesday night from 7 - 11. Fished Evans bar. Caught 4 bass, 1 sheephead, 1 eye (actually my boy caught all, but 1 of the bass) . Caught all fish right at dusk.

Fished Evans bar Tuesday night from 7 - 11. Caught 4 bass, 1 sheephead, 1 eye (actually my boy caught all but 1 of the bass). Caught all fish right at dusk.

How's the snowball bush doing?