Prim Rib Places near Port Clinton Prim Rib Places near Port Clinton Prim Rib Places near Port Clinton Prim Rib Places near Port Clinton
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Prim Rib Places near Port Clinton

Fellow Members, Don't know the area well except the Mon Ami for Saturday evenings Sea Food Buffet, which is awesome. We are always looking for a great prime rib so if any of you can recommend a place for a Saturday night experience please don't hesitate to let a fellow fisher know. Any help is deeply appreciated.

I don't thinks it's changed since we ate at Mon Ami in May, but they have great prime rib on the buffet that they slice off right in front of you. Right next to where they make the banana foster. Horseradish is alway good too. My buddies can scarf down the crab legs and prime rib Lol!!

I know of a place but it sure not close to PC. It's called the Whitehouse Inn in Whitehouse Oh. If I want to give my cholesterol a boost it sure would be there. But I would say it would be about a hour and a half drive west. I would suggest a reservation to cya
    the place is usually packed. Check them out on their web site. OOOHHH !! damn I'm making myself hungry soups, ONION RINGS,
    and doggie bags (dog loves leftovers) almost everyone leaves with one. OH spit...LDL just rose 20 pts. thinking about a trip.

Gene

Blog Entries

If you like Prime Rib and you're into cooking out I'd guess that you might also like Charred Rib Eye Steaks? Years ago I was looking up Steak recipes for my private business and came across something called "Dirty Steak". I thought it was some kind of joke on the Internet. Other names for it are Cave Man Steak and Tomahawk Steak. I gave it a try and have to say that it is one way to cook a steak that is rather unique! Go online and look over the instructions very carefully. You'll probably do what I did and say to yourself "this just can't work". But it does work. If you or any other readers would like to email me with questions/discussions, let me know. I'm more than happy to talk about this but not more on this site as I've taken enough space here with it for one day.

Quote Originally Posted by BtweenShots View Post
    I know of a place but it sure not close to PC. It's called the Whitehouse Inn in Whitehouse Oh. If I want to give my cholesterol a boost it sure would be there. But I would say it would be about a hour and a half drive west. I would suggest a reservation to cya
    the place is usually packed. Check them out on their web site. OOOHHH !! damn I'm making myself hungry soups, ONION RINGS,
    and doggie bags (dog loves leftovers) almost everyone leaves with one. OH spit...LDL just rose 20 pts. thinking about a trip.

Gene

The closer place to PC is in Oregon OH, it's called the Oregon Inn. Whitehouse Inn, the Lions Den, Oregon Inn, and one more in Defiance were all owned by the same family at one time. The Oregon Inn has a nearly identical offering of Prime Rib and is only about 25 minutes from PC.

Very good Prime Rib, and good portions if I remember correctly. Now I'M hungry for some prime rib....
    2003 Wellcraft Coastal 270

This site seems to get further and further away from fishing reports and closer and closer to facebook. Maybe it's just me, too much downtime waiting for walleye!
    I'm gonna miss her.... ....Maybe not so much, now that she left

2016 Tracker Targa V18 w/t
    150 Mercury 4 stroke
    9.9 Mercury 4 stroke kicker

my son works at oregon in and they have the best prime rip i ever ate they make it different ways Delmonico chargrilled add 3 dollars, garlic rubbed for a dollar. blackened prime rib add a dollar add sauteed onions and mushrooms 2.99 you can get the 30 ounce for 37.99 and split the order for 5.49 which includes a extra salad and side and drink. but you can go to restaurant.com and get a 25 dollar gift card for 6 dollars but you have to spend 50 in order to use it i bought 6 of them last time they sell out fast so 37 99 plus 5.49 plus we get tomato bread for an app you get it all for a great price and if im with my boy we get 20 percent off just because he works there

Try the Angry Bull Steak House at the intersection of 61 and route 2 a half hour east of Port Clinton...the best steakhouse west of Cleveland...by far! And speaking of WALLEYE...this restaurant is located on the shore of Lake Erie by some of the BEST walleye and small mouth fishing this area has to offer! Huron, Ohio has the nicest free boat ramping around and research Cranberry Creek Marina, Huron Drive Thru, and the "CASTLE" area for up to date fishing reports! Funny how an off topic thread can lead to some of the best fishing tips from a local in the area! Enjoy the food and fishing that make Huron, Ohio one of the best destinations the world has to offer!

The Crow's Nest out past East Harbor SP has an excellent prime rib. They cook over wood fire.
    Captain Greg
    Walleye2go Sportfishing

Tim, your on facebook?? People gotta eat since there are no walleye to catch as of now. if you would go catch some perch for me. Haven't been able to get out too much lately and I have no perch in the freezer. Can't have a fish fry with no perch!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKraft View Post
    This site seems to get further and further away from fishing reports and closer and closer to facebook. Maybe it's just me, too much downtime waiting for walleye!
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav