Thanks for a great year my friends Thanks for a great year my friends Thanks for a great year my friends Thanks for a great year my friends
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I would like to thanks everybody as well who came out with us and I hope everyone of you had a good time with us. It was strange season that is for sure, I am hoping next year things settle down a little bit.

I know I am not the most talkative person on the radio so hopefully I did not tick too many people off if I did not respond to calls. It was a good year, I met a bunch of new people as well as got to know people I already know a lot better.

We need to have a walleye.com get together over the winter or something. It will have to be a place with Keno for rsfrail and Jager for Fish Tales.

That sounds like a good time miso_ohio. Set it up. I've been wanting to meet alot of contributors of this fourm!
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

Let's do an ice fishing trip!

I'm in!

-Matt

I'm in for ice fishing!

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Madd Matt View Post
    Let's do an ice fishing trip!

I'm in!

-Matt
    I would be in for that, I missed the trip last year, I may have to start breaking out the gear this weekend and charging up the batteries.

Ron can play Keno on his cell phone and I will bring a bottle of Jager for Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by rsfrail View Post
    Another one in the books, Well the last trip with Eyehunters "Father Sean", and Bob "Jiggy" was it..I guess. Good thing we had fun right guys...lol.

Thanks for the rigs and info Skipper (Jim), and sharing the captains and mates when needed. Im gonna have to put a supercharger on my boat to keep up with your EH1 next season - take care all.....(Spoondaddy, Walleye2go,EH2 (awall Eric..lol)Bad Karma, Jiggy Bob, Dennis Tackle Man, any plenty others).
    Eric (Rubbie), we were allowed to fish in late August, and September..lol

Good times, clean the boat, fix broken tackle (ha ha bad Karma), new line,
    and start the countdown till April 2015 - R
    I agree guys, Jim has helped more people get walleye than anyone I know. Ron and Sean that perch trip was a blast! I will be out Saturday tied up to Jims boat pulling some last minute perch!

Jiggy

Quote Originally Posted by Gettin Jiggy View Post
    I will be out Saturday tied up to Jims boat pulling some last minute perch!

Jiggy
    Looks like we'll be 3 wide lol

Greg

Default thanks for a great year

I would like to thank skipper9(jim) also for the help and the great talks we have about fishing and life. I started my charter this year and had more people go than i imagened. I personally had the best year on erie ever, except the day i about lost my finger LOL. It would not of been possible without skipper9(jim) and the great channel grove fishing family we have there.

I would also like to personally thank walleye to go(greg), spoonfeder(lary), miss ohio(sean), bowguy(eric), rsfrail(ron) they make fishing fun, [B]THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE. Also every one that went fishing with me. they were all great fun trips except the one mentioned above.

sean we do need to get toghter after hunting season alot of us live withen 50 miles of each other. then i can give you the twisted teas i still owe you, ron will probably drink them though.
    everyone on walleye.com have a great winter and an early spring.

** they need to make this a members ony site***

Quote Originally Posted by rsfrail View Post
    Another one in the books, Well the last trip with Eyehunters "Father Sean", and Bob "Jiggy" was it..I guess. Good thing we had fun right guys...lol.

Thanks for the rigs and info Skipper (Jim), and sharing the captains and mates when needed. Im gonna have to put a supercharger on my boat to keep up with your EH1 next season - take care all.....(Spoondaddy, Walleye2go,EH2 (awall Eric..lol)Bad Karma, Jiggy Bob, Dennis Tackle Man, any plenty others).
    Eric (Rubbie), we were allowed to fish in late August, and September..lol

Good times, clean the boat, fix broken tackle (ha ha bad Karma), new line,
    and start the countdown till April 2015 - R
    I just seen your post lol that's funny I will try and fish in sept this upcoming year lol.
    Thanks
    Capt Erik
    Bose-Man Sportfishing