Thanks for a great year my friends Thanks for a great year my friends Thanks for a great year my friends Thanks for a great year my friends
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Smile thanks jim

if your looking for a charter this guy is the best out there. helps me anytime I have ever called him for advice. thanks jim

Default Thanks Jim

Though I have never met you, I soak in plenty of knowledge reading your posts. Thanks for the rigs,as I had great success using them and your greatly appreciated. Thanks Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jigginfool View Post
    Though I have never met you, I soak in plenty of knowledge reading your posts. Thanks for the rigs,as I had great success using them and your greatly appreciated. Thanks Jim
    You guys have learned so much now I struggle to keep up with all of your catches. Someone told me this year that the student has become the teacher. That's great I want everyone to catch fish.

I always hate the season's end. Thanks Jim for all you've done for me as a Lake Erie fisherman! You and your staff are the exception to the rule in the world of fishing when it comes to helping others figure out how to catch fish. Thanks!

Greg

Blog Entries

Default Good year

Another one in the books, Well the last trip with Eyehunters "Father Sean", and Bob "Jiggy" was it..I guess. Good thing we had fun right guys...lol.

Thanks for the rigs and info Skipper (Jim), and sharing the captains and mates when needed. Im gonna have to put a supercharger on my boat to keep up with your EH1 next season - take care all.....(Spoondaddy, Walleye2go,EH2 (awall Eric..lol)Bad Karma, Jiggy Bob, Dennis Tackle Man, any plenty others).
    Eric (Rubbie), we were allowed to fish in late August, and September..lol

Good times, clean the boat, fix broken tackle (ha ha bad Karma), new line,
    and start the countdown till April 2015 - R
    Ron
    www.somethinfishycharters.com
    aka- Capt. Concrete

What the heck, Jim??!

Here I thought I was special and that I was the only one that you gave information to. I thought that we had a special connection and was feeling pretty good about myself because you gave me all the knowledge and info to catch lots of big walleye. After reading these posts I see that you have been cheating on me for quite a while with a lot of others.

Oh well, as long as I'm catching big fish, and lots of them, I'll just pretend like there's no one else.

Thanks Jim, Eric, Sean, Dennis...
    -Matt

Matt you crack me up... lol

Jim, thanks for the help this year. You always have answered the phone when I have called you, and you always have plenty of helpful information.

Jim you have been doing mad matt? I feel used

As always Jim, thanks for all your help and most of all for your friendship. Hopefully I'll get to come up more next year. By the way, I still have something I need to give you.
    "ReelTime"
    Kencraft Challenger 215