situation with wild wings situation with wild wings situation with wild wings situation with wild wings

Default situation with wild wings

just wanted to explain and tell people how the situation ended,I paid turtle point for a months worth of dry dock $40,they gave me directions saying our facility is right across from wildwings,I drove to the station and turned and right there is a locked facility across from wildwings,i drive up get out and put the turtle creek code in the gate walla it opens,i go in park and cover the boat and off I go back home,well this was wild wings place,the city police were called,mistake number one,they went down and the boat was taken out and I was told by an officer that it had been taken to the right storage ,they had called turtle point and he even had there code,so weeks go by and I get a call from another officer who says that my boat was taken by wild wings to there dry doc area,and gave me there number and names to talk to,the first call I was talked to rudly,i was told it was $65 a week period and I couldn't get my boat until I paid ,because of the situation and money and the rudness I did a lot of calling and research and find that they cannot keep my boat ,they have not one document showing any attachment to it or anything with my name on it,if they think they have money coming that is a court matter not theres to execute,i have a friend who has been an attorney,prosecutor and retired as a judge, he said even in court they would through that out in about 5 minutes with no documents supporting them,my problem was I would have driven down and gotten it if anyone would have gotten ahold of me like the police and told the actual story,after arming myself I called back and got a person refered to as GG extremely nice reasonable person,we talked and I let her know I can take my boat and give you nothing but that is not what I want,i want fairness,she said that there dry dock rate is $65 a week and you know I can dry dock for a year for $150,so we taked for a while and she agreed to let me keep it there through this weekend if I would pay $195 even though that is kind of devastating to me I agreed and told her she was lucky because most people wouldn't do that,what it comes down to is everyone is concerned about themselves they cant look at the whole picture and be human,its over and I will not deal with them again for anything,really was unfair.
    Tom

Man what bad luck and to have the same code work on the gate too! That sounds like something that would happen to me..and who the heck pay $65 a week for dry dock??? I guess that's why I just trailer my boat and launch at the public ramps. Rudeness doesn't deserve business.

3. Default

Armed yourself? Were you going to shoot the lady from the phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave Long Point On View Post
    Armed yourself? Were you going to shoot the lady from the phone?
    That is what I was thinking..

I believe that would be "metaphoric" speech for being armed with knowledge perhaps? This is how I interpreted it.
    PimplePounder

Ranger Cherokee 237 18ft.
    115 HP. Johnson SPL
    15 HP Merc. Kicker
    Xi5 Motorguide Auto Anchor/GPS
    FL-20 Vexilar
    898 HD DI SI Humminbird GPS
    Navonics Premium