Where Are The PERCH? Where Are The PERCH? Where Are The PERCH? Where Are The PERCH?

Default Where Are The PERCH?

Fellow Fishers, I know the time is getting close to catch those hog walleyes but where are the perch this time of the year? After getting our limit of walleye might want to try for perch. Any help is deeply appreciated. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moldman View Post
    Fellow Fishers, I know the time is getting close to catch those hog walleyes but where are the perch this time of the year? After getting our limit of walleye might want to try for perch. Any help is deeply appreciated. Thanks
    I don't know for sure but it is my guess they are as far away from those hog walleyes as it takes to remain safe from becoming walleye lunch.

But if you look closely at the Lake just off the beach at Port Clinton on the west side of the drawbridge you will see there are perch nets set in close to the beach off of Lake Shore Drive between the Moose Lodge and the curve headed to the drawbridge, they will be there as soon as weather permits, those pesky commercial fishermen know where they(the perch) are! There will probably be nets off of East Harbor State Park also.
    Last edited by wakina; 03-04-2016 at 12:13 PM.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

A couple years ago we were limiting out on big prespawned female 150 to 200 yards of reno beach in 12 fow in early april. Those egg sacs are delicious breaded and deep fried

Quote Originally Posted by Fishing Addiction View Post
    A couple years ago we were limiting out on big prespawned female 150 to 200 yards of reno beach in 12 fow in early april. Those egg sacs are delicious breaded and deep fried
    Did you ever have one go off like a hand grenade? I had some over the years that literally blew half of the oil out of the fryer. I am no longer allowed to deep fry them in the house. Yes I agree those egg sacks are delicious. Once again Happy Wife Happy Life!
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

No but that's funny sort of first time I had them butch and Dennys was passing them out.