Camp grounds Camp grounds Camp grounds Camp grounds
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camp grounds

Thanks guys!! this helped out alot now my next step is to contact eye hunter to set up a couple of days out on the water learning the best ways to fish erie then i will feel comfortable taking out my boat fished the last 10 years in canada for waleye just want something closer so i can take out the grandkids Thanks again guys for all the info love the site!!!!

For storage you may also want to give david a call at dream catchers bait and tackle as he has storage area out behind the bait store.

Quote Originally Posted by jdff21 View Post
    Thanks guys!! this helped out alot now my next step is to contact eye hunter to set up a couple of days out on the water learning the best ways to fish erie then i will feel comfortable taking out my boat fished the last 10 years in canada for waleye just want something closer so i can take out the grandkids Thanks again guys for all the info love the site!!!!
    Hi!! Don't feel like you have to fish with me I will help you without using my charter service!! I love to talk Fishing so give me a call and let me help you show the grandkids some great fishing!! Plenty of fish for all of us!! Give me a call.. 614.327.7144. Jim

I appreciate that very much!! but i realy think going out with you a couple of times will pay off for me i will feel more comfortable going out on my own first time i went to canada no guide no fish hard leson learned next year a guide for 2 days world of diffrence i will give you a call to talk>> thank you for your time look forwad to meeting up with you this site is very helpfull with guys like you

good idea to familiarize yourself with erie this spring.The exceptional 2015 walleye hatch will be plentifull,but under the legal 15" length limit.Next spring will be a bonanza of 19" fish that should easy to limit on jig fishing.I can remember the 2003 hatch, when the fish reached their 19" length.The spring jig fishing was amazing.Then casting worm harnesses was also easy to limit on.Will be some great action on and around erie next spring and early summer.