Waterfront seasonal campground Waterfront seasonal campground Waterfront seasonal campground Waterfront seasonal campground

Default Waterfront seasonal campground

Looking for some help guys. Can I get some names of seasonal campgrounds that are family friendly and have boat docks. Lookinging around the Sandusky/Marblehead/Port Clinton area. Any help would be appreciated.
    Ideal =
    Pet friendly
    Swimming pool
    Boat slips
    Playground for kids

Those are tough to come by on Marblehead with everything you want. The only one that comes to mind is Bay Point on Marblehead. There are not many campgrounds with docks. There are a bunch of Mobile Home parks with docks in the area though. You can look them up on Google. Most of the nice ones are on West Harbor.
    Captain Greg
    Walleye2go Sportfishing

PortageView Campground - outside Port Clinton on the Portage river.
    Seasonal sites only
    Pet friendly - YES (must be on a leash at all times)
    Swimming Pool - YES
    Playground for kids - YES
    Boat Slips - YES ( depends on how big your boat is --- great marina for smaller boats. River is only approx. 5 ft deep, so not many bigger boats are docked here)
    Advantage of this campground, is if the lake is to rough to go out fishing, the river is never to rough, and is loaded with catfish, crappie, etc.

Paradise acres over by oak harbor they have a channel right out to the lake. Look up their web site

You might try Tibbles. They are in east harbor, no pool I think but everything else.
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

We are back the portage as well to the west side of rt 2. My boat is 28ft and most of the times I have no issue getting in or out, we even have a few 25ft er Wil inboards and most the time they have no issue. The later the fall gets the more chance of issues. The last 3 years there has been very water level, about 5 or 6 summers ago we had lower water all summer. My only complaint being back there is the long idle through downtown to get to the lake. But as stated it's almost never to rough to fish on the river, and it's a great place to ride our jet skis. So for 350 a year for dockage I will deal with the few minutes of idle and the few days waterms gets low.

Quote Originally Posted by branhamautomotive View Post
    We are back the portage as well to the west side of rt 2. My boat is 28ft and most of the times I have no issue getting in or out, we even have a few 25ft er Wil inboards and most the time they have no issue. The later the fall gets the more chance of issues. The last 3 years there has been very water level, about 5 or 6 summers ago we had lower water all summer. My only complaint being back there is the long idle through downtown to get to the lake. But as stated it's almost never to rough to fish on the river, and it's a great place to ride our jet skis. So for 350 a year for dockage I will deal with the few minutes of idle and the few days waterms gets low.
    What's the name of the Dockage you are at? River retreat is the Dockage I looked into for the season for this year for $450 and its in the same area but if I can save $100 that's even better. Thanks,

We are at Johnnys Resort, it's literally straight across the river from river retreat. But they don't have a pool, they were upgrading the playground equipment at the end if last year.

They had a few open spots last year as far as campsites

9. Default

Harbor Haven in Marblehead has everything, dock is $700 and easy to get out of East Harbor. Not a lot of space for campers, mostly trailers parked. We've been there quite a while and like the central location.

Root beer, what does it run for the campsite there. If I can ask. What dates do they allow you to be there through?