rapalas rapalas rapalas rapalas

Thread: rapalas

Default rapalas

I see a lot of post about bandits, reef runners and such but are any rapalas productive ? I bought a boat awhile back and it had several brand new rapalas in plano boxes. there are 2 deep diving slash baits in "silver". 3 sizes of extreme slash baits in "olive green" and "hot steel" and "glass ghost"(which are small). 3 silver husky jerks, gold/black floating minnows, gold/black shad raps. Gold/black "deep runner" shad rap.

Quote Originally Posted by 557ranger View Post
    I see a lot of post about bandits, reef runners and such but are any rapalas productive ? I bought a boat awhile back and it had several brand new rapalas in plano boxes. there are 2 deep diving slash baits in "silver". 3 sizes of extreme slash baits in "olive green" and "hot steel" and "glass ghost"(which are small). 3 silver husky jerks, gold/black floating minnows, gold/black shad raps. Gold/black "deep runner" shad rap.
    All of them will catch fish. The main thing is getting them where the fish are in good form and using them. I like those Deep Husky jerks.. I just ordered several more. But there is know doubt the reef-runners are my favorites, especially the deep little rippers, and of course the bandits. I like the storm deep thundersticks too. Across the planet there are probably more fish caught on lures made by the company started by
    Lauri Rapala than any other out there.
    PimplePounder

Ranger Cherokee 237 18ft.
    115 HP. Johnson SPL
    15 HP Merc. Kicker
    Xi5 Motorguide Auto Anchor/GPS
    FL-20 Vexilar
    898 HD DI SI Humminbird GPS
    Navonics Premium