Kayaks perch and eyes Kayaks perch and eyes Kayaks perch and eyes Kayaks perch and eyes

Default Kayaks perch and eyes

Planning on coming up Thursday an putting out at Kelley's on the yaks again anyone been fishing around the island? mainly the north side is were we will be is there any eyes left or perch? We was going to drag some worm harnesses any advice would be grateful?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bevardjesse View Post
    Planning on coming up Thursday an putting out at Kelley's on the yaks again anyone been fishing around the island? mainly the north side is were we will be is there any eyes left or perch? We was going to drag some worm harnesses any advice would be grateful?
    From what I've heard and seen here for the past few weeks the Walleye have pretty much moved out to deeper waters and the Perch are starting to move in. If it were me I'd just bring an ultra-lite, a crappie rig, some shiners and look for a pack of boats. Read back a few posts and perhaps think about trying near "B" can.
    Call the bait shops if looking for Emerald shiners to make sure they have some. And last, look at the Current Satellite Images of the Western Basin.

Another kayak fisherman on Erie that is awesome , sorry i cant tell you much about the fishing lately been busy with work. But some friends and i fished the reefs in our yaks for the first time this year and had a blast. anyway good luck and be safe out their.