Perch Perch Perch Perch

Thread: Perch

Blog Entries

Default Perch

Any good info were to perch fish tomorrow

I haven't been out for a few weeks as I lost my anchor. Got it stuck last time out and had to cut it............but all the reports that have been posted lately are still your best bet, unless you stumble on to a new place no one has tried. That is my dream. Yet I start where the packs are. Good luck.
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

Quote Originally Posted by Bggeary View Post
    I haven't been out for a few weeks as I lost my anchor. Got it stuck last time out and had to cut it.
    Funny, I lost my anchor last time out too! It was really stuck good and when I used the motor to try to break it free I ended up breaking the line. That has never happened to me before.

Wow....your boat broke the anchor line? Perhaps time to get a newer or thicker anchor line..

I thought I was going to sink the corner of the boat trying that so I just cut it. Don't think I'll go solo perching anymore. Has anyone had a claw style anchor? I HAD a fluke style but have been thinking of the claw? Any thoughts?
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

Quote Originally Posted by Bggeary View Post
    I thought I was going to sink the corner of the boat trying that so I just cut it. Don't think I'll go solo perching anymore. Has anyone had a claw style anchor? I HAD a fluke style but have been thinking of the claw? Any thoughts?
    Sounds like we should have just fished together and saved one anchor. I was also solo!