Shore Night Walleye fishing Shore Night Walleye fishing Shore Night Walleye fishing Shore Night Walleye fishing
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Fished off the Patmos dock on the north side of the Island close to the N/e point (long point). Out from approx 9:00 to 11:15. Averaged about 6 guys fishing and about 8 fish were taken during that time.

Default Fall shore Walleye

Hello ! I've never fished for Walleye in the fall from shore or a pier but have heard a lot about it. Can anyone help with best locations , lures , time, etc.. in the Port Clinton area ?

Quote Originally Posted by rockstar43 View Post
    Hello ! I've never fished for Walleye in the fall from shore or a pier but have heard a anyone help with best locations , lures , time, etc.. in the Port Clinton area ?
    I haven't done it but from what chuck was saying in this thread, you can try it by catawba state park area. Prolly some fishermen out there

Default night walleye

I drove out and looked at Catawba park area and the water looked very muddy, not sure of the depth of the break. I have also heard the mazuraks access was good, has anyone tried there ? On a side note I'd like to try some smelt fishing ! is there a place for that in the western basin or is that more east ? thanks for all the info
    Last edited by rockstar43; 11-15-2014 at 08:28 AM.

Default pier eyes netcraft report

The fall walleye bite from the area piers has been phenomenal over the last week. Anglers have been catching plenty of fish off of Luna Pier right after sunset. Many of the fish have been in the 4-8 pound range. Catawba and Lakeside Piers have also been producing lots of fish after dark. The magic hour seems to be right about 7 p.m with the bite lasting until 9 p.m. Jointed Long A Bombers in White/Red Head and Firetiger as well as Husky Jerk HJ12’s in Clown and Glass Blue Minnow have been the most popular producers.

Where is Luna Pier? Is that on Kelleys?

Default luna pier

Michigan just over the line past point place down summit street

Default Trying hard.....zero results

Have been working the docks on Kelleys for the last 3 nights. Nobody that I have seen has picked up any walleye. Severe cold and severe wind the problem?? Perfect weather last night and nothing. Is there a water temp. That is best?
    Is the shoreline fishing season coming to an end?

I am still trying.
    Fishing from about 5:30 to 9:00.

Default Same result, different location

I was out at Luna Pier last night with the same result, no fish. I couldn't help but notice there were no baitfish in the water, unlike weeks past.

Gradyfish

Chuck E. I fished Patmos dock this past Saturday night (11/29) and caught 4. It's not over yet I don't think. Need to see those bait fish. I was on KI all week and the conditions were brutal. Also stay out later. I've caught them well into the early am. Message me if you plan to head back over.