how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Page 399 of 465 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409449 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4646

Got 5 today from 9-noon. Pink and copper harness in 35 FOW, largest 23''. Also found a planner board adrift @ windmills. If you know who lost it let me know.

What are the chances the lake lies down little tonight for a enjoyable fishable Sunday? NOAA forecasting only 1s but that seems unlikely to me

Nevermind, saw more reasonable forecast, sleeping in

I'm trying to learn how to use Torpedo Divers. I have OR16 clips and 12" droppers to the Torpedo. My numbers are just used for examples. Lure would be a Renosky and fish would be Walleye. Using an 8 oz Musky Torpedo. I am running braided line. I was told to put the lure in the water and let out 50' of line and attach clip. Now if you go to the chart and use a trolling speed of 2.0 it says if I want to reach a trolling depth of 50' I need 85 feet of line out. OK is it 85 more feet once the Torpedo goes in the water or would it be 35' more from the point the Torpedo goes in the water to get to 85' total in the water?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling Coach View Post
    I'm trying to learn how to use Torpedo Divers. I have OR16 clips and 12" droppers to the Torpedo. My numbers are just used for examples. Lure would be a Renosky and fish would be Walleye. Using an 8 oz Musky Torpedo. I am running braided line. I was told to put the lure in the water and let out 50' of line and attach clip. Now if you go to the chart and use a trolling speed of 2.0 it says if I want to reach a trolling depth of 50' I need 85 feet of line out. OK is it 85 more feet once the Torpedo goes in the water or would it be 35' more from the point the Torpedo goes in the water to get to 85' total in the water?

Let line out with lure 50' then from torpedo to rod you let out amount of line for depth that is on chart . You'll achieve your depth , the line from torpedo to lure is just a spaced lead for stealth. Fishkiller I'm sure will chime in with a bit better help.
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Let line out with lure 50' then from torpedo to rod you let out amount of line for depth that is on chart . You'll achieve your depth , the line from torpedo to lure is just a spaced lead for stealth. Fishkiller I'm sure will chime in with a bit better help.
    Thanks. That's what I thought but just trying to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling Coach View Post
    Bailey is right let your 50 feet of line out clip on your torpedo reset your line counter and then go to the additional 85 feet or whatever the depth chart says we had very good success today on torpedo divers 85 feet back off of Center Road we have any questions send me a message or give me a call.
    Ultimate Outdoors of WNY
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ultim...28741153979264
    Ultimate Adventure SportFishing
    https://www.facebook.com/Ultimate-Ad...e-Sportfishing
    31 FT Tiara Open Hard Top
    2012 AmaraCan Walleye Champions
    ProStaffer:
    Bay Rat Lures
    http://www.bayratlures.com/
    Torpedo Divers
    http://torpedodivers.com
    Traxstech
    http://www.traxstech.com
    Kishel's Scents
    http://kishelscents.com
    Grizzly Coolers
    https://www.grizzlycoolers.com/

I am heading out Saturday with my Dad for Father's day (our 1st time out this year) and wanted to know if any of you fine gentleman can give some info on where to start (area & depth) and the what colors of harnesses or stick baits?
    I also know the Tournament is going on which we are not in, so any info would be great. Thanks and in advance, Happy Father's day to all those Fathers and good luck to all in the Tournament.

Slapshot (Tony)

Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
    I am heading out Saturday with my Dad for Father's day (our 1st time out this year) and wanted to know if any of you fine gentleman can give some info on where to start (area & depth) and the what colors of harnesses or stick baits?
    I also know the Tournament is going on which we are not in, so any info would be great. Thanks and in advance, Happy Father's day to all those Fathers and good luck to all in the Tournament.

Slapshot (Tony)
    Slap;
    Things seem to be changing day to day with conditions and catches varying widely. One day i got 5 in 2 hours, next day only sheepshead and silver bass. Wind direction seems to be having an effect. Fishing North winds at Smokes Creek and Barcelona left 2 boats with empty coolers. Westernly winds had the same boats with solid catches in the same waters. Lime green sticks brought up some bigger fish from 40 over 60, east of Barcelona. Copper, pink, and clown harnesses did well in 35-40 at smokes. Hope that helps. Good luck, let us know how you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post

Slapshot (Tony)
    Well I'm not a fine gentlemen but I'll offer this info. Usually the fish are in 30 to 35 ft of water at this time of year. I think that they are deeper no matter where you go. Personally I've haven't been doing too good in the tourney. But some are catching fish anywhere on any given day. Like Roboto says depends on the wind, water temps. etc. But I think the fish are starting to turn on, It was really bad earlier in the week.
    Current flotation devices:
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams