PERCH Sunday Report PERCH Sunday Report PERCH Sunday Report PERCH Sunday Report

Exclamation PERCH Sunday Report

Took the wife perch fishing Sunday. we caught 38 White Bass largest close to 2#'s
    Caught 32 Perch. No throw backs several @9" .... using Crappie rigs ....they beat the perch rigs 4-1.

West edge of the pack in front of Cedar Point. Straight north of the Light House

Could have cast into several boats cutting through the pack at High Speed!!

No Manners or common sense. We were less than 60 yds from the next closest boat and they ran between us. No one was west of me, seems logical to me to go around.

Sail boats were just as bad!

I figure if I can hit them with a Erie Dearie they are too close

Yeah, I hear ya it seems some people will go out of their way to see if they can roll my bass boat. And then wave at me ! I usually wave back but with just one finger. Are you talkin bout little cedar point and harbor light? I saw a ppack of boats just north of toledo harbor light yesterday perchin, was wondering how they did.
    I'm gonna miss her.... ....Maybe not so much, now that she left

2016 Tracker Targa V18 w/t
    150 Mercury 4 stroke
    9.9 Mercury 4 stroke kicker

I didnt know there was 2 cedar points. Lol. The one i know of has roller coasters. Lol. Did u catch the perch by "cedar point" the amusement park?

Little cedar point is a reference point by bayshore on toledos east side. No roller coasters just a point of land used mainly for location for those of us all the way to the west end of lake. That point lined up with harbor light then due north hadca pack of boats perchin that's why I asked.
    I'm gonna miss her.... ....Maybe not so much, now that she left

2016 Tracker Targa V18 w/t
    150 Mercury 4 stroke
    9.9 Mercury 4 stroke kicker

Talking

same thing off Marblehead today, when I can throw a whitebass on
    the deck of a sailboat, that is too close!!!

Got our limit 100 yards east of bouy 15..sounds like we were close to each other..saw a sailboat fishing out there thought that was kinda rare

The Roller Coaster Cedar Point Sorry for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Just One More View Post
    Took the wife perch fishing Sunday. we caught 38 White Bass largest close to 2#'s
    Caught 32 Perch. No throw backs several @9" .... using Crappie rigs ....they beat the perch rigs 4-1.

West edge of the pack in front of Cedar Point. Straight north of the Light House

Could have cast into several boats cutting through the pack at High Speed!!

No Manners or common sense. We were less than 60 yds from the next closest boat and they ran between us. No one was west of me, seems logical to me to go around.

Sail boats were just as bad!

I figure if I can hit them with a Erie Dearie they are too close
    Your comment about idiot boaters really hit home. I am always shocked how stupid some boaters can be. Run between anchored boats instead of going around everyone, running way to close while on plane, and who even knows the "rules of the road/water?" It seems like no one gives me my right away when I have it, I used to think it was just boat drivers being jerks but now I believe they have no idea who has right of way on the water.

I know this isn't the right thing to do but if I get an idiot that runs WAY to close to me I will watch were he goes. Then when I am done fishing or moving to another spot I will do the same thing to them and when they start yelling I yell back "how do you f'in like it!" My goal is to hopefully educate them so they don't do it in the future.

Russ