Missing Boaters... Missing Boaters... Missing Boaters... Missing Boaters...
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Sorry guys, didn't read far enough down. Just preying they or someone finds them. Closure is a blessing no matter the out come.

Blog Entries

Default thanks all for thoughts and concern

I have been following this very sad and tragic story since the start and wanted to say what a great community we have here on walleye. Com the many comments , prayers, and thoughts for the family and friends of these missing boaters is very loving, I along with others have stated a sick to the stomach feeling over this tragedy. So please if you are a friend of these missing people please add my thoughts to the list of concerned fellow boaters and fisherman. I am sure all on this site when going out over the next few months will be thinking of these men and women. Please please please be extra careful out there mblmike

Thoughts and prayers from the east end, such a tragedy. Our thoughts are with all out west at this time!!!
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

Keep the faith. It is truly sad but we all put our self in jeopardy every time we go out on the lake. Sad but true. We all know of disasters of what can and hope will not happen. Be safe every one.
    Current flotation devices:
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

As others have said, I can't stop thinking about these people. Mostly, I keep hoping and praying that the two still missing get returned to their families soon. I haven't gotten my first trip in for the year, but I keep thinking about pulling the boat up there and going out to look for them (I just got it out and ready for the season today).

Yes, disasters can and will happen as with driving a car, riding a bike, walking to work, etc.. What speaks volumes though is the fact that when one does happen on the lake, everyone in the boating/fishing community is affected.

God Bless. Praying that our brothers can return to their families soon.
    Last edited by B can man; 04-19-2014 at 08:45 PM.
    21ft Red Mirrocraft Open Bow w/ gray Evinrude 120 OB. Nicknamed "Sunny Daze".

Channel 79, hit me up. Can be caught perch'n or drift'n around the islands when I make it out.

Default easter prayers

Let's not forget about the families who have to spend easter without their loved ones. Happy Easter to all and prayers fr the fallen fishermen
    Last edited by jigginfool; 04-20-2014 at 01:46 PM.

My condolences to all family members and friends of the missing boaters. Prayers to all.

Default Prayer Vigil

This was posted on the Turtle Point Marina facebook page, so I thought I would share it here to pass the word.

There will be a prayer vigil for Bryan, Amy, Paige and Andy on Friday April 25th at 8 p.m. They will be lighting lanterns and releasing them. You can purchase them at phantom fireworks on Navarre. I am told they have them in stock. All our welcome to come. It will will be held on the back beach which means you will have to drive through the campground so please drive slow when going through! Thank you!
    21ft Red Mirrocraft Open Bow w/ gray Evinrude 120 OB. Nicknamed "Sunny Daze".

Channel 79, hit me up. Can be caught perch'n or drift'n around the islands when I make it out.

Did I miss something? Did they find Andy and Bryan?
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

No, haven't been found yet