Finally a big boat owner Finally a big boat owner Finally a big boat owner Finally a big boat owner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Finally a big boat owner

Well after spending the last 6 months looking for the right boat I found her. A Baha 277 Gle with 297 hours on her. Had Capt Tony do a marine inspection and with a two thunbs up from him im in deep now, lol..i will be putting her in the water mid may. Big thanks to Capt Greg @ Walleye2go for helping me understand some of the important things of big boat ownership. Will be docking at Channel Grove and plan to be on the water in a couple of weeks.So excited to be able to fish more days without mother nature cutting my limited days in half fishing out of my 18'er. And the opportunity to get my boys on the water while they are younger. See you on the water soon.
    Last edited by BossHogg; 04-29-2015 at 07:09 PM. Reason: incomplete message

Congrats on the new boat! She is not even broke in yet. Sounds like a real nice ride. Tight lines and full coolers.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Blog Entries

Congratulations on the big BringOutAnotherThousand. Enjoy

Congrats on the new ride! Hoping to find the right rig for my father and I soon and hopefully will be joining you over in that neck of the woods. Good luck and be safe!

Congrats and many Fish On!
    I can only hope I have earned the freedom that has been given me.

Quote Originally Posted by BossHogg View Post
    Well after spending the last 6 months looking for the right boat I found her. A Baha 277 Gle with 297 hours on her. Had Capt Tony do a marine inspection and with a two thunbs up from him im in deep now, lol..i will be putting her in the water mid may. Big thanks to Capt Greg @ Walleye2go for helping me understand some of the important things of big boat ownership. Will be docking at Channel Grove and plan to be on the water in a couple of weeks.So excited to be able to fish more days without mother nature cutting my limited days in half fishing out of my 18'er. And the opportunity to get my boys on the water while they are younger. See you on the water soon.
    Nice ride. I have the Baha 278 Fisherman. Have owned it for 8-9 years now and it will handle more than I will out on the lake. I assume you are a single engine inboard? If so, do your best to get a port side dock. When you are docking and kick it in reverse the back end is gonna swing left. especially if you have the 3 blade prop.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye_Rick View Post
    Congratulations on the big BringOutAnotherThousand. Enjoy

You got that right. Not even in the water yet and the little stuff is adding up

Putting the boat in Friday morning and will be rigging up my rod holders/ planer system, switches, etc. while in the slip at Channel Grove. Any of you CG guys that see me working on the boat stop by and say high. I am willing to take unsolicited advise..lol There will be a few of us working on the boat. Hoping to get all that work done and out on the water for an evening bite.

so what slip you in. I use 41 when I am up. Other than that my boat is in the barn up there

OH forgot to say my boat is a 27 sport has BK Plastics, Inc on the cabin side. And I am BK