Fishing with Jim and the two Mikes 4/14/15 Fishing with Jim and the two Mikes 4/14/15 Fishing with Jim and the two Mikes 4/14/15 Fishing with Jim and the two Mikes 4/14/15

Default Fishing with Jim and the two Mikes 4/14/15

It was a later start this morning per my customer's request, so we met at Catawba Park at 9:45 and were on the water fishing by 10:20am.
    We headed out to G Can first, but I didn't like the clarity of the water there (too clean) and I wasn't marking much, so we didn't waste any time there and headed back to the Mouse/Catawba Point area and set up.

The water there was nicely stained and there were big fish marks all over the screen. It wasn't a fast bite, but we did manage to get 10 nice walleye in the boat in just 3 1/2 hours. My crew was only fishing a four hour trip, so they could get the fish cleaned and then get back to have a fish fry with friends tonight.

Jim Gammons and his friends, Mike Grier and Mike Collins, were a pleasure to fish with today. They learned how to set lines using the Off Shore boards and didn't get any tangles! I was so proud of them. lol

Same program as the past few days...Perfect 10's run 30/30 with the 1oz snap weight. Lemon Lime Crush took most of them and a custom Barbie took one. Oh wait...a purple demon Reef Runner at 50 back took one fish too.
    The water temp in that area was 44.2 degrees.
    Calm lake with cloudy skies...light NE wind.

Tomorrow's trip is a 6 hour that will start at the normal time of 7am, so...

Stay tuned!

Capt Juls
    Attached Images Attached Images Fishing with Jim and the two Mikes 4/14/15-jim-mike-mike-4-14-15-jpg Fishing with Jim and the two Mikes 4/14/15-mike-mike-jim-4-14-15-jpg Fishing with Jim and the two Mikes 4/14/15-mike-grier-4-14-15-jpg Fishing with Jim and the two Mikes 4/14/15-jim-gammons-4-14-15-jpg 
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Thanks for the report and thanks a million for talking with me earlier! Scott H.

Quote Originally Posted by smhamilt View Post
    Thanks for the report and thanks a million for talking with me earlier! Scott H.
    LOL...any time.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters