New Limits? New Limits? New Limits? New Limits?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Limits?

Default New Limits?

Has anyone been able to find information on what the limits will be starting tomorrow? I've checked on the DNR website and the only thing they have listed from May 1, 2015 - February 29,2016 is "To be announced".

I'm hoping this helps everyone else out as well since it's easy to overlook.

They did post it somewhere a few weeks ago that it was 6 again. I will try to find where I saw it.

-Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Madd Matt View Post
    They did post it somewhere a few weeks ago that it was 6 again. I will try to find where I saw it.

-Matt
    http://wildlife.ohiodnr.gov/fishing/...sh-ohio-report

Here it is

Thanks Matt. I figured they had to have already announced it but couldn't find it. Silly of me to look at the "Daily Limits" section of their site when I'm checking the limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytman86 View Post
    Thanks Matt. I figured they had to have already announced it but couldn't find it. Silly of me to look at the "Daily Limits" section of their site when I'm checking the limits.
    I couldn't find it either... That link isn't where I originally saw it. I just knew I had read it, so I kept looking.

-Matt

It is six same as past years.
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

Ya. I wouldn't have had anything to worry about this weekend. Two GD fish in two days, one of which was the first effin sheephead caught on Erie this year. And it was a little sheephead, only about 13", so not even a fun fight.

Oh well, still beats work. I'm gonna have to pay Skipper9 some dough to bring me into the loop the next time I'm up. I know that if you had the program it was a relatively stay pick, but I couldn't seem to get any takers on anything. I've never had a weekend like that in 15 years fishing the lake.

Caught 2 today. One was a nasty looking jack. Deformed like he's been living underneath besse. Caught him on a DHJ. Glass purple clown. The other was what I thought was going to be something to hang on the wall the way it was fighting. Ended up being a catfish...... Green/purple jig

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytman86 View Post
    Ya. I wouldn't have had anything to worry about this weekend. Two GD fish in two days, one of which was the first effin sheephead caught on Erie this year. And it was a little sheephead, only about 13", so not even a fun fight.

Oh well, still beats work. I'm gonna have to pay Skipper9 some dough to bring me into the loop the next time I'm up. I know that if you had the program it was a relatively stay pick, but I couldn't seem to get any takers on anything. I've never had a weekend like that in 15 years fishing the lake.
    Not even close! I've probly caught over a dozen sheep the last couple weeks. Got 5 jiggin one day, that was I first for me on jigs. I've been casting weight forward spinners about a week now, though so sheep are easy to come by. Got me a fish ohio last wednesday, damn thing had to go 18-20 lbs. At 29 in. Been gettin my share of big cats too. Oh, and I have gotten a good mess of eyes on accident. Lol
    I'm gonna miss her.... ....Maybe not so much, now that she left

2016 Tracker Targa V18 w/t
    150 Mercury 4 stroke
    9.9 Mercury 4 stroke kicker

It was a sllooooww day for us Sat. went 1for2. Lost first one on harness one in the boat with a bandit. Both were early west of
    Rattle..rest of the day was 1 white bass. leads were 50 you 65. Maybe too low?
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav