buffalo police buffalo police buffalo police buffalo police
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: buffalo police

good luck let us know how you make out I had the coast guard ask to board my boat and I did they were cool

That was WRONG to treat anyone that way.
    Jerky - I think you should get Cope & Bailey to represent you in court. They sound pretty persuasive. And to think that we only pass fishing info. on this website.
    Current flotation devices:
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

I can't believe the BPD has jurisdiction out on the lake either? I know coast guard , Erie co. sheriff & the DEC. do. Also I think they need a warrant to search the boat or probable cause. The Coast guard will always ask to board the boat. I have been checked by them a few times in the pass with no problems at all. I say fight it. Good luck!

i've been a member of the sturgeon point sportmans club since 1968 and been in many fishing contests against the old ford athletic club in angola and been ck. by coastguard, chataqua sheriff, dec and never been treated with disrespect until yesterday. my wife is going on aug 20 along with my uncle who usually is fishing with me but unable to make yesterday. things may have been different if he was there. were all fisherman not terroists. just letting you know buffalo pd
    Last edited by jerky; 07-12-2014 at 03:11 PM.

We were toward sturgeon pt Saturday and a Green inflatable hard top that said police on the side was checking us and others out with bino's, they pulled one guy over in a red Lund style skiff. What department has a green inflatable with police on the side? Then when we got back to SBH a bpd car was in the A-lot where I parked and was writing tickets to vehicles with expired regi's and inspections I'm assuming by the look of it.

the pontoon boat that pulled me over was green and it was the bflo. police. they are going to pay for ruining my fishing line on the pole i'm getting receipts from rainbow sports when i buy the new line. their also going to pay for scuffing up my vinyl seats with their blk rubber shoes. i'm getting receipts for vinyl cleaner and they can pay for that to. this is america not russia. totally out of control. flairs at walmart in tonawanda for 30.00. if they come after me again i'm getting on channel 16 and screaming for help. i've should have done it the first time but i was scared they beat me up because i was alone. everybody knows their record

I really bet it gets thrown out. Those guys are way out of their boundary. Literally they patrol the outer harbor. I don't even see them in the river cause that's sheriff n coast guard territory. The coast guard guys have always been cool with us. I used to know the Erie and niagara sheriffs that patrolled the waters but they are retired now. Lol that would be like bpd pulling you over in your vehicle in east auroura. Lmao. You should threaten the city with a lawsuit.
    Current floatation device :
    Chris Craft Seahawk 254

FishingWNY- like us on Facebook
    Ultimate Outdoors of WNY- like us on Facebook. Find us on the water
    Staff at Kishels Scents
    Staff at Elusion Camo

Quote Originally Posted by jerky View Post
    the pontoon boat that pulled me over was green and it was the bflo. police. they are going to pay for ruining my fishing line on the pole i'm getting receipts from rainbow sports when i buy the new line. their also going to pay for scuffing up my vinyl seats with their blk rubber shoes. i'm getting receipts for vinyl cleaner and they can pay for that to. this is america not russia. totally out of control. flairs at walmart in tonawanda for 30.00. if they come after me again i'm getting on channel 16 and screaming for help. i've should have done it the first time but i was scared they beat me up because i was alone. everybody knows their record
    Make sure you take pictures of your boat and line. Also if you have GPS cords where you were at the time right them down. Glad I haven't been out. I'm not nice to A holes. Especially when they are in the wrong. We should all be a band of pirates and gang up on bpd lol.
    Current floatation device :
    Chris Craft Seahawk 254

FishingWNY- like us on Facebook
    Ultimate Outdoors of WNY- like us on Facebook. Find us on the water
    Staff at Kishels Scents
    Staff at Elusion Camo

Quote Originally Posted by copo427ss View Post
    Make sure you take pictures of your boat and line. Also if you have GPS cords where you were at the time right them down. Glad I haven't been out. I'm not nice to A holes. Especially when they are in the wrong. We should all be a band of pirates and gang up on bpd lol.
    Amen! ARRR.
    Now your talking.
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

Years ago. Many years ago. My uncle would take me out in his boat with my father. This only happened a few times a year. It didn't happen enough but I was addicted. I finally bought a boat 1976. Took boating courses and tough what a great way to get out there in nature and get away from everything and relax. Just to bounce around and enjoy nature was great. You had checks that happened but nothing serious. In today's world it's all about making money and people justified their jobs. Then the politicians etc. can give out more patronage jobs. It's not like it use to be. Boaters cared about each other and rendered help when needed. Now we live in a " I got ya " world by gov. and law enforcement. We as boaters and fishermen need to keep all that's good alive.
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams