perching out of walnut perching out of walnut perching out of walnut perching out of walnut
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Best thing is to follow Poor Richard's on facebook for their reports if out of town.

Here's todays:

Poor Richards Bait and Tackle

Yesterday was a bad day it was 4 to 6 footers. Today it is 2 to 4s and it is supposed to calm down a little to 1 to 3s. They have been getting the perch in 45 foot off of trout run. Good numbers and good size. The walleyes they have been getting in the same area all the way out to 70 foot of water. The bigger ones are out farther. They have been doing really well on the eyes. Tomorrow is supposed to be a little calmer and Sunday is supposed to be calm in the morning and picking up by afternoon with 30 knot winds. Good luck and happy fishing

Default edge water walleye fishing

Hello all. First I will say this is my first year really walleye fishing and hoping to learn a few tricks. Went fishing on the 4th early Morning about 6am. Was out about 6 hours and did not catch a thing not even a bite. Wonder what I'm doing wrong. Was marking fish. Had 6 rods out at different depths with 2 jets and 4 dipseys. Tried runing purple and gold harness and tried all different kinds of reef runners also. Trolling about 2mph. Have about 8foot leaders on dipseys also. And about 50fow . I keep reading on here of everyone catching all these fish and wondering what I'm doing wrong. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

Default slow day but nice slabs

Got on the water about 7 went nw out of walnut to 58 fow slow pick all nice fish 12-14 inch range picked 22 for 17 lbs at the cleaner