Can't decide where to go Can't decide where to go Can't decide where to go Can't decide where to go

Default Can't decide where to go

Heading up for some perch in the morning and cannot decide between up north east of bass islands near the line or head to the D can area???

option #1

never moved in three days!!!! Easy Limits about 20-21# for two guys at the cleaners

Option 1 lol been hammering them there!

Blog Entries

Anybody here anything about d can area

Quote Originally Posted by 101airborne View Post
    Anybody here anything about d can area
    Look at water dogs report
    Thanks Matt

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

So I went up just north east of north bass. I followed a boat out there and we were the only two. I found a few marks and me and a buddy started. The other boat moved and tried again for about 10 min and left all together. We landed 12 there and the marks stopped an we tried finding more with not much luck.

So we headed east where the 200 other boats were. Didn't find much on the ol fish finder but threw in for a little bit and caught one as soon as it hit the bottom. Then nothing for 15-20 min. I also didn't see many people pulling fish in and said let's get out of here. Then we went between middle bass and rattlesnake. Pulled in around 20 the next few hours. They would come in spurts, right on bottom and light bite. We went over to D can as well to try it for 15 min and was marking stuff but didn't get one bite. So we booked it in to beat the crowd at the cleaners.. 32 fish today. 1 sheep and 1 throwback

SE of G can, look for the pack.
    ~ nice yellow perch~ come get some soon
    ~Water Dog