Beckman nets Beckman nets Beckman nets Beckman nets

Thread: Beckman nets

Default Beckman nets

Has anyone heard Beckman nets is no longer in business? I hope I am not bringing up old news!

I wanted to order an additional handle for my Beckman pen net and tried to go to their website to research my options. After I found their website was no longer available I tried to call them, only to find their phone was no longer in service. I found one of their dealers on the web and contacted him, and was told Beckman is no longer in business.
    So, if you were thinking about a new net or a replacement part, you better act now. It sounds like whatever stock the dealers have right now is all that is left. I also tried to look up Beckman on the Lindy website with no success.
    I have contacted Lindy but have got no response yet.

I have not heard about the Beckman nets going out of business! If they have and you can no longer get them here is a nice replacement net(s).

I have had one of these for 12 years and the net bag is still as strong as ever but the rubber coating is finally starting to wear thin. I have the gold series and it is a heavy handled net.

The extension works great and there is no such thing as getting it misaligned so the handle does not lock into place when extending it. The handle is hex shaped so that problem is completely eliminated. Please note that you can extend it to fast and go past the locking mechanism when excited or in to big of a hurry.

There are several different styles of nets available.

This was the Mingo/Dotline company but like every thing else ownership has changed.

http://www.driftermarine.com/product-category/dotline/
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Default Confirmation

Wakina, thanks for the info, I will check that net out.

I have got a reply back from Lindy, they confirmed Beckman is no longer in business and products are no longer available. I am sure many will be disappointed, they had a quality product.

That sucks keep us posted please as these are the nets we use one the eyehunter boats and absolutely love them!
    Thanks
    Capt Erik
    Bose-Man Sportfishing

If they have not change very much I feel that almost everyone will be impressed with their quality. Like I said they are of heavy construction and very strong, dependable and durable. I am not sure about now but they were made totally in the USA. I originally had 2 of them but gave one to my son, and his is still going strong also. I will see if I can get a picture up of mine tomorrow as I brought it home this winter and have it in my storage shed.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS

Here are the pics I promised. Please remember this net is 12 years old. I had forgotten that this net had blown out of the truck a couple of times and survived both times to fish another day.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS

I have read on other forums that Beckman is no longer in business. so if these rumors are true and you want to buy a Beckman net you better do a search on the web for Beckman nets. I switched to the ego s2 slider net a couple of yrs ago and I love mine for walleye fishing. I guess when they 1st came out with the ego slider there was some problems. so they beefed them up some and called them the s2. good luck. they make a 23x27 net that is the one I bought.
    sherman

Just so you know, Bass Pro's Rossford Ohio store had a few Beckmen nets on display for sale a couple of days ago! Pricey but still available until current stock is depleted.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS