how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Page 347 of 465 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357397447 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 4646

Trolled from 7 to noon today off center road. 55 to 58 feet of water. #1 dipsy 150 feet back on 1.5 and #0 dipsey 180 feet back on 2.5, pink purple black renoskys and purple black copper harnesses. Boated one 8.5 lb, lost two others at the boat that were of similar caliber. 1.8 to 2mph. Fish were scattered but there in numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsh Reality View Post
    Trolled from 7 to noon today off center road. 55 to 58 feet of water. #1 dipsy 150 feet back on 1.5 and #0 dipsey 180 feet back on 2.5, pink purple black renoskys and purple black copper harnesses. Boated one 8.5 lb, lost two others at the boat that were of similar caliber. 1.8 to 2mph. Fish were scattered but there in numbers.
    Where is Center Street? This only my second year on the Lake. We trolled today in front of Hamburg Beach in 30-35 feet of water and only boated 2. Both on worm harnesses. we did not mark many fish at all. was a great way to end the week though....Lake was like glass and the kids had fun.

Center Road - Located approximately 1/2 way between Silver Creek and Dunkirk. Easy to see when your off shore from it as it runs in a southerly direction. I travel this road on my way to my hunting areas - beautiful view from the top of the hill coming back toward the lake and Port Colburn lines up with it.

Fished Friday off windmills and not many marks. Ended up with 3.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHead View Post
    Fished Friday off windmills and not many marks. Ended up with 3.
    You did better than us. We got one on the last rod we were bringing in at quitting time. (5pm) The DEC. guy said the best he saw all day was 4 caught by one boat.

I had a great day fishing with Anchor Wheel in his boat for perch. We ended up with 15. And we lost count of the gobbies - but there were many. We changed locations many times from Evangola to Silver Creek. It was spotty everywhere. We'er probably going to put the perch rods away for some time and get out the WALLEYE RODS.
    Current flotation devices:
    2101 Seaswirl Striper
    Kawasaki jet ski
    Old Town Kayaks
    Wind Surfer
    Constructed prams

We got 8 on Friday in 4 hours off Smokes Creek. All on harnesses. In line weights and bouncers. 1.5 mph in 35 FOW. Largest was 5 pounds. I pulled a goby finish stickbait all morning without a strike. My theory is to get away from the pack of boats. Using my electric trolling motor. Are all those boats and kickers making fish skitish? Same thing on Sunday (10). Most fish came when we were well away from other boats. This is something I have not seen discussed here.

SHhhhhhhhh 2150sst Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Roboto View Post
    We got 8 on Friday in 4 hours off Smokes Creek. All on harnesses. In line weights and bouncers. 1.5 mph in 35 FOW. Largest was 5 pounds. I pulled a goby finish stickbait all morning without a strike. My theory is to get away from the pack of boats. Using my electric trolling motor. Are all those boats and kickers making fish skitish? Same thing on Sunday (10). Most fish came when we were well away from other boats. This is something I have not seen discussed here.
    You're on the money in my opinion. One of the reasons I seldom go up to Buffalo on a weekend.. unless they are deep and a really hot bite. I've never had any luck on a goby imitation for walleye... but I'm not as experienced as most on this site either. In the absence of a hot tip I almost always run silver/black/white or purple/black renoskys as a staple and adjust from there.

So next weekend is Southtowns start whose all in from the board.
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .